Does UPS have no idea who they send these to?

watdaflock?

Helps what? I know it would take more initiative than you're capable of, but if you actually quoted that whole paragraph, you would see that I wasn't making an opinion, I was relaying facts that I've gathered from others, some of which from a driver I know in person who has already had Saturday delivery implemented in his center, not just from a forum board. But I wouldn't expect so much from one who thinks an initial post can somehow derail itself. So please, stick to what you know. Like shoes.

Don't get your panties in such a bunch "from what you've gathered on Brown Cafe" because not every hub with their Sat Ground is the same.

Hope this helps.

Ms.PacMan

"Yay! Mommy gets her Amazon sh* on Saturday now!"
View attachment 133568
Curtains for the ugly kitchen? Who puts shiplap on kitchen walls?
Don't forget, the corporate types that put out this trash haven't a clue of what we do. That goes too for the "home by 5" Atlanta hacks.

like @Wally said, the people that put these together have never worked for UPS outside the corporate offices, they don't know any better

Anyone remember when we got a sneak peak at the new commercials around the time we rebranded?

It was a lovely residential setting and a couple of kids who were cute as a button, answer the door and invite the UPS man into the house!!

You could almost hear the the slasher horror movie music starting up in your head when he steps inside the house. That commercial never aired.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Curtains for the ugly kitchen? Who puts shiplap on kitchen walls?
Didn't notice that till you mentioned it. I actually kinda like it. I always said if I ever owned a place I'd want to do the whole house like that to go along with a nautical theme. Make the interior look like the underbelly of an old sailing ship.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Didn't notice that till you mentioned it. I actually kinda like it. I always said if I ever owned a place I'd want to do the whole house like that to go along with a nautical theme. Make the interior look like the underbelly of an old sailing ship.
shiplap is only good if you let the natural wood show off; if you're going to paint over it like that customer did, all you've done is make your wall look dated

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
shiplap is only good if you let the natural wood show off; if you're going to paint over it like that customer did, all you've done is make your wall look dated
Noooo way I'd paint it. That might work if you're going for more of an exterior hull or boathouse look but not if you want something with more inspiration from below deck.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Back when UPS started Sat Air , they did several studies on why Sat Ground was a bad idea.
The conclusion was that most families are not home on Sat. , this is their activities day .
Maybe someone at corp should spend their time looking at old studies , rather then making up new ones.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Back when UPS started Sat Air , they did several studies on why Sat Ground was a bad idea.
The conclusion was that most families are not home on Sat. , this is their activities day .
Maybe someone at corp should spend their time looking at old studies , rather then making up new ones.
i have two words for you
Driver Release

send agains aren't a significant enough volume to matter, but it doesn't matter anyways because our shippers demanded this