Does ups know which access point I dropped off at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan Kov

One time my computer was lost in transit. And when I called UPS and made a claim, they asked me which UPS access point I dropped it off at. Even though they had the tracking number and where already investigating. Why are they asking ME for the address of the access point?

wayfair

swollen member
One time my computer was lost in transit. And when I called UPS and made a claim, they asked me which UPS access point I dropped it off at. Even though they had the tracking number and where already investigating. Why are they asking ME for the address of the access point?
what number is on your info notice?

oldngray

nowhere special
Russia Russia.jpg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
pickups aren’t tracked like deliveries

until it gets to the hub, unless the driver scans it (not required), there is zero visibility

if your return address isn’t the drop off location, they have no idea over the phone

tadpole

They are asking you because they don’t know. There was apparently never a scan on that tracking number. How can they investigate without knowing where to investigate?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I thought we already settled this Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.