Does your On Car Supervisor earn their pay?

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
My Sup is lazy. Still waiting for my DOL to be fixed. Pick ups to be in order. Same dock bulk stops everyday to be loaded in the rear of the PC. And it seems to be the I am the only driver to bail him out. Tired of it.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Both of mine do - because our center manager and PDS are both clueless fools.

I feel really bad for the both of them. One has young kids and is at work most days from 0700 to 2100 while the maroon center manager casually comes and goes as he pleases.

alwaysoverallowed

Wellll I'll say this I don't know(or care to know) what the goings are there on the other side of the brown line. But from this side of the brown line my on cars are just assistants to the center manager who is the subordinate of the DM who is the shaft of the UPS ramrod from the body who doesn't have a brain that is ATL soooo they are fairly compensated.

Oh and us drivers are the straw that stirs the drink.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Wellll I'll say this I don't know(or care to know) what the goings are there on the other side of the brown line. But from this side of the brown line my on cars are just assistants to the center manager who is the subordinate of the DM who is the shaft of the UPS ramrod from the body who doesn't have a brain that is ATL soooo they are fairly compensated for being the lube.

Oh and us drivers are the straw that stirs the drink.
images-29.jpeg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The supes couldn't hold the drivers jock straps n are totally worthless. Must be nice to make 6 figures to do nothing n screw up all the time n not get in trouble for it. I need a job like that lmfao.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
The supes couldn't hold the drivers jock straps n are totally worthless. Must be nice to make 6 figures to do nothing n screw up all the time n not get in trouble for it. I need a job like that lmfao.

On cars make 6 figures in your 'hood?

I could see a manager making that kinda bread but not a Sup.

Sent using a Potato

scisector9

Most of our on cars are decent here. My favorite just retired last month. He was a great trainer and had great area knowledge. Every route I learned with him as a covet driver he would know customers by name and all the delivery points and residential streets and where they broke at. Had a driver that worked as a helper with him during peak that told me they did 300 plus one year. He was respected by all.

The other two on cars here have different strengths. One fills on as per load sup when needed to cover vacations and knows dispatches well. The third is quiet a hard worker and decision maker. None of them are dicks and usually are the good cops to the bad cop center manager. They try to solve problems and appear to care about drivers

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Listen we all know and they know, to train a new driver or to ride with us is a big waste of energy. Have you ever noticed these jobs with labels are slowly being replaced or are struggling due to not enough time to justify their salaries. I say no to Do they earn their pay? Its time for a buyout.