Doesn't anyone learn?

S

serenity now

you sure wouldn't have wanted to make that looooong walk-off

what a worthless excuse for a delivery person

.... and throw a freakin' salad in there once in awhile

barnyard

KTM rider
I find myself looking for cameras now. If I see one, I like to smile and wave, maybe do a little dance. I would imagine that I actually see less than half, but whatever.

StuffItFred

Typical GOVERNMENT

I "hope" she doesn't put in for a transfer to be a bureaucrat under Obama care :happy-very:

Actually, more than likely this is not an actual USPS employee. But a contract employee held to different standards. (Sound familiar?) Hence the pig not in uniform.

Sure would be nice if EVERYTHING didn't always have some sort of political spin to it. :annoyed2:

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Typical GOVERNMENT

I "hope" she doesn't put in for a transfer to be a bureaucrat under Obama care :happy-very:
Sniper: Just put it out there! Everything comes back to the "Black President", right? It's getting old, like the Republican party!

Sniper: Just put it out there! Everything comes back to the "Black President", right? It's getting old, like the Republican party!

Its not about the "black president".its about the president, who think he is a king! Thank God he cant run again! No hope and very little change..............like nickels and dimes......if we are lucky!

MAKAVELI

Its not about the "black president".its about the president, who think he is a king! Thank God he cant run again! No hope and very little change..............like nickels and dimes......if we are lucky!
Just what " change " are republicans looking for? It seems to me you wanted things to stay the same as the Bush years. Don't tell me show me.

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Since you used "Republican Quote #1,327, please expound on how he is a king? I thought your party insisted he was a "Messiah". Make up your mind. And who is "WE?"