Dog and pony show

anHOURover

It’s going to be Interesting to see who is ready to go local to local for the dog and pony show.
Last contract
The lawyer, dance hall , Boston midget, angry tim and talk funny murph all showed up in my home and we chased them out with 2 no votes.
The dog and pony show hurt all their political careers.
Let’s see who will show face to push a yes vote.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It’s going to be Interesting to see who is ready to go local to local for the dog and pony show.
Last contract
The lawyer, dance hall , Boston midget, angry tim and talk funny murph all showed up in my home and we chased them out with 2 no votes.
Are you aware that OB is supporting a NO vote on the NMA? How many employees do you have on slob island?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Last contract
Did you run all of this by Jumbo?
After all, he's the man in your area, not you.

hyena

Last contract
I wish you would stfu! Fact!

a911scanner

Keep following Zuckerman, you people are lost. He has political aspirations and is a sell-out. Just check out his local. It is a joke.

Clear your head for a moment and hear this with clarity, as I'm quite sure I speak for many...

It's NOT a TDU, Zucker, OB, or even a Teamsters thing. It's a BAD LANGUAGE thing.

Fix the bad language loopholes that UPS will manipulate all day, every day. Then we can consider a few of the things they want.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Clear your head for a moment and hear this with clarity, as I'm quite sure I speak for many...

It's NOT a TDU, Zucker, OB, or even a Teamsters thing. It's a BAD LANGUAGE thing.

Fix the bad language loopholes that UPS will manipulate all day, every day. Then we can consider a few of the things they want.
Has anyone or group presented the perceived loopholes?

a911scanner

I am not aware if any group has, or if any individual has in a more than local or 1 on 1 setting.

That being said, I am quite sure there are many that have been discussed throughout the forums here, as I have read them for myself (long after I had my own thoughts and discussions with others about the issues).

Slug Life

When do we eat?
Keep following Zuckerman, you people are lost. He has political aspirations and is a sell-out. Just check out his local. It is a joke.
Dude I’d much rather take my chances with Sean & Zuckerman over Hoffa any day of the week.
There is know way in hell they could ever sell us out worse than what has already and currently is being done.
Only a true Hoffa fan working the concession stand would say otherwise.

F

Frankie's Friend

We've resented them for the last 2 months.

Fyi: our ba ssid no pkg car driver will be laid off if a 22.4 is working and that every ft pkg car driver is guaranteed 40 hrs!
Well that's great because there's about 25% laid off every monday and 10% still on call on Tuesdays.
Give em all 40 hrs and we'll take care of the 9.5 list. Problem solved.

The ba is so out of touch with what we do.