Dog house is up

WTFm8

Our temp doghouse is to be 50% larger this year.

I heard last week we’re still 17 drivers short LOL. Our typical dispatch is 35-40 routes off-peak.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Xmas is always crazy, just hoping for my regular loader so I have a chance.
UPS logic: take all the good, seasoned preloaders off their loads and have them load peak resi routes. Meanwhile, the worst/laziest/dumbest seasonal butthole will load your business heavy route that's blown to smithereens

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I’d bet those eggplant peak drivers actually have full trucks, too. None of that empty at 10am stuff! Rough! Lol

You'll have to axe @Operational needs , her branch of airmail drivers deliver mostly envelopes, right gurl???

I'm on the green ground machine... bricked out with mostly chewy on Tuesdays

Ps, puh-leaseeee win this account back!

dsc_0001-jpg.199965

WTFm8

I love random residential bulk blowouts. Then getting bitched at next day asking why I was 15 miles and 30 minutes over my normal amount over... can’t wait for 240+ stop splits delivering in dark from 4:30-10pm again.

I the guy that knocks/rings bell till 9 at night. After 9 I slow down/don't slam doors cause too many dogs freak out.

EAE27101-E54B-4E67-B729-6C64117B41A7.jpeg

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Wtf, Wal-Mart uses everyone to ship stuff too???

Pretty impressive that those blue boxes aren't leaking liquid laundry detergent or tomato sauce. kudos to your local Wal-Mart warehouse workers!

I have to tape up to 50% of those chewy boxes before I preload them in my box truck

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
My building has 4 permanent MDU’s that routinely run up to about 60 routes off of year round. At peak we run another smaller one off of one of them and we are currently renting a building next door that they call a “village” that runs about 100+ routes out of during peak. Yeah we are a cluster to say the least. The surrounding buildings don’t fair much better.

browndevil

My building has 4 permanent MDU’s that routinely run up to about 60 routes off of year round. At peak we run another smaller one off of one of them and we are currently renting a building next door that they call a “village” that runs about 100+ routes out of during peak. Yeah we are a cluster to say the least. The surrounding buildings don’t fair much better.
Almaden? you guys are effed again this Peak! {{{{all year}}}}

UPSjedi41

Our BA sent out a mass email telling us that the company plans to use the employee parking lot to stage trailers, starting in October. They leased a parking lot 2 miles away, they’ll be shuttling us to the building on a bus.
Last year for peak we had something similar. People parked at A Menards lot about a mile away and waited for the bus. In the morning it was ok. But waiting for a shuttle bus after 12-14 hours of work sucks

Daf

We have a brand new dog house just put up on the back of our hub. Heaters work awesome! Any other hubs have their peak season doghouse up yet?
We have a second, much older dog house used for peak that all the temps are in. It's on the Northern side of the hub and the heaters don't work. It's awesome on single digit temperature days.
If the new contract goes through you better file on the heaters not working.