Dog sheet

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I've been extremely careful to avoid stepping in this stuff. I cannot stand the odor of dog crap. Today I stepped in to a pile of dog crap and it pissed me off bad. I did my best to get it off of the bottom of my shoe but I was disgusted.
I'd have to guess that at least 85% of my stops have at least one dog and the vast majority of these have multiple dogs. I'm not a dog person or a pet person period so maybe that's why I have zero tolerance for dog crap.
How do you all handle a foot jammed with dog crap?

I've been extremely careful to avoid stepping in this stuff. I cannot stand the odor of dog crap. Today I stepped in to a pile of dog crap and it pissed me off bad. I did my best to get it off of the bottom of my shoe but I was disgusted.
I'd have to guess that at least 85% of my stops have at least one dog and the vast majority of these have multiple dogs. I'm not a dog person or a pet person period so maybe that's why I have zero tolerance for dog crap.
Use a sidewalk and don't cut through the yards

PT Car Washer

Fortunately we are going into Winter and it will not be a problem until Spring. To answer your question, power wand in the wash tunnel.

BlackFriday

Use a sidewalk and don't cut through the yards
This pile was on the driveway right next to the edge. I didn't see it as I pulled in the driveway. I got out of my car and got distracted by 3 dogs that appeared to be running toward me from the backyard. I took a step without looking and stepped in this God awful stuff.
So many dogs crap on concrete driveways. I don't understand this.

Nah
This pile was on the driveway right next to the edge. I didn't see it as I pulled in the driveway. I got out of my car and got distracted by 3 dogs that appeared to be running toward me from the backyard. I took a step without looking and stepped in this God awful stuff.
If they weren't secured by a leash or fence, you should've just ECd and moved on.

Poop Head

Judge me.
If their dogs are :censored2:ting in their driveway and on the sidewalk, and the owners are not cleaning it up, then make sure to scrape/shmeer it off on their front steps when you do step in it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Straight to the car wash and hose that bitch out

Poop Head

Judge me.
Christ. Ive seen where the people are so lazy that they just let the dogs :censored2: right on their porch, so they dont gotta take the dog down the stairs, and not clean it up. Guess where their boxes go.

Overpaid Union Thug

Following the methods + flashlight or DIAD light = drastically reduced odds of stepping on mushy land minds.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I seen something that actually impressed me recently. I seen where some asains trained their dog to :censored2: in the exact same spot every time. Theres a basketball sized pile of poop in their front yard.

BlackFriday

Straight to the car wash and hose that bitch out
Great idea.
Following the methods + flashlight or DIAD light = drastically reduced odds of stepping on mushy land minds.
Agree. Me not seeing the pile was a careless error. Won't happen again.
Funny thing is that this is a high dollar home with too many dogs to count. Very large property. Half of the route I'm doing are nasty single & double wide neighborhoods. These homes mostly look uninhabitable. Nearly all have multiple dogs in & out of the "house". Dog crap all over and the dogs mostly look like garbage.

ManInBrown

You don’t walk on lawns, EVER. Problem solved.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The front door mat of the owner get a good shoe scrub.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You don’t walk on lawns, EVER. Problem solved.
20210818_071413.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Wait until you get to your next "office" stop and shuffle your feet as you walk across the carpet. Secretaries like that.

BrownSnowFlake

I was driving a brand new truck a couple weeks ago and managed to track doggie doo-doo all over the steps, accelerator, and brake pedal. I accidentally stomped into a big pile while sprinting across some hillbilly's lawn, and took most of that pile with me on the bottom of my boot. Really sucked for my helper, who had to choose between cold or stinky. The worst bits I scrubbed off with some hand sanitizer and an InfoNotice. It dries up and flakes off in a couple days. Until then it complements all the pee-pee I've dribbled on the floor when my bottle overflows.

If you wanted to work in a hospital you should've gone to medical school.
FFA36E3B-D46E-4C37-8DD6-B256B9FD9B8F.jpeg

Last edited: