Dogs are Barking

Michele

Wanted to know
My husband needs new sneakers for work. Poor thing has been wearing the same pair of sketchers for years
Do you all recommend any sneaker?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I was all ready to jump right in here and offer some real advice about dogs barking. I feel let down that the thread is about sneakers. What a waste! Thanks for nothing new person!

Now go buy your husband a nice pair of Keen low or mid cut shoes.

I was all ready to jump right in here and offer some real advice about dogs barking. I feel let down that the thread is about sneakers. What a waste! Thanks for nothing new person!

If the has to wait that long for shoes,how long does it take him to get a piece of tail?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
If the has to wait that long for shoes,how long does it take him to get a piece of tail?
Maybe he's holding back on giving it to her. I mean c'mon she's the one who noticed that he is wearing shoes from 1998. He's a dude...we do that. I still rock out with my cok out in underoos from 1984.

Packmule

Agree about the shoes. And replace them every 8 mos to a year. I was also confused about the thread title, but dogs barking, who cares? Shoes are a critical part of our jobs.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wanted to know
My husband needs new sneakers for work. Poor thing has been wearing the same pair of sketchers for years
Do you all recommend any sneaker?

giphy.gif

trickpony1

I've heard it suggested that a person should have three pairs of shoes and rotate using them frequently because wearing one pair of shoes continually causes settling in the insole that may not be good/supportive/healthy.