Don’t Always Have A Car BreakDown....

Indecisi0n

2e339yr.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
But when I do, the mechanic brings out a red tagged car and says it’s fine.
Wait, so you are saying they actually red tag your vehicles? I was leaking fuel a while back and they sent me another truck that had been towed earlier. This "new" truck only had a minor problem...

Attach2746_20180706_164046.jpg

The center carrier bearing was out of its mounting. OK to drive though.

I kept the fuel leaking vehicle opting instead, to go down the road in a blaze of glory rather than have my driveshaft lockup at highway speed and send me careening uncontrollably towards other cars or off a cliff.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wait, so you are saying they actually red tag your vehicles? I was leaking fuel a while back and they sent me another truck that had been towed earlier. This "new" truck only had a minor problem...

View attachment 203232

The center carrier bearing was out of its mounting. OK to drive though.

I kept the fuel leaking vehicle opting instead, to go down the road in a blaze of glory rather than have my driveshaft lockup at highway speed and send me careening uncontrollably towards other cars or off a cliff.
Just drive fast.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Just drive fast.
Did you forget we are talking about UPS vehicles. Most are governed at 67. Those that aren't can't go above 55 due to some other issues and the replacement truck in question has steering that is looser than a 60 year old whore in a cathouse.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
My starter didn't work one time. When I popped the doghouse cover off I immediately discovered the problem. The starter was hanging under the truck by its wire. UPS's solution--push start it and continue on.