Done Lurking

Spiderman

Package Slinger
Hi Brown Cafe'rs, not new to the BC, but I have been lurking in the shadows for quite some time. i'm not bbag or a troll, though i do wear a mask for a reason. just thoguht i'd shout a big hello to everyone.

wisedragonfly

Hi Brown Cafe'rs, not new to the BC, but I have been lurking in the shadows for quite some time. i'm not bbag or a troll, though i do wear a mask for a reason. just thoguht i'd shout a big hello to everyone.

Hello Spiderman.
Do you mind if I ask what might seem like silly questions?

What is bbag?

What's the difference between a bbag and a troll?

Why do you wear the mask?? :funny:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
That's what I hear. I think they think living the dream is BBAG.

Hey WDF, you can search the threads and find posts by BBAB, to see what we mean. A troll is what we thought you were, when you started posting your sales lead stuff.

wisedragonfly

That's what I hear. I think they think living the dream is BBAG.

Hey WDF, you can search the threads and find posts by BBAB, to see what we mean. A troll is what we thought you were, when you started posting your sales lead stuff.

ROTF :laughing:
Is a troll good or bad?

I really do care about those sales leads. My own district is the "Least Best" in my region. I hate that title! :angry: but have so little control over it as an admin, from BD at that.

I was shocked to read that so many drivers hated the program, that in my opinion, was built as way of rewarding them for finding new business that they see out there everyday.

So, am I a troll? :peaceful:

over9five

Staff member
Welcome to BrownCafe, Spidey! (can I call you Spidey?).

Have read some of your posts already, looking forward to some more!

UPSNewbie

BBAG = But The Benefits Are Great!

Said he wouldn't be posting until June or July... He has unfortunately reincarnated himself as Living the Dream? ... Ahead of schedule.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
ROTF :laughing:
Is a troll good or bad?

I really do care about those sales leads. My own district is the "Least Best" in my region. I hate that title! :angry: but have so little control over it as an admin, from BD at that.

I was shocked to read that so many drivers hated the program, that in my opinion, was built as way of rewarding them for finding new business that they see out there everyday.

So, am I a troll? :peaceful:
UM, yes, but you're one with the pretty pink troll hair, as opposed to one that looks like Shrek, LOL. j/k