Don't forget the UPSrising contract update teleforum this afternoon.

BrownSkid

LeBrown Shames
Wow he finally admits it. A FT ground driver getting paid less to do the same job. These 22.4s are a sham. And they count as a 22.3 position, despite not even being a combo/spilt job.

That's why DT doesn't get it. We've been trained to "Get the big picture"
UPS can't wait for this classification.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
I loved it. I personally wish I had Denis negotiating my whole career. I think he's about as honest & straight forward as you can get.

I would like them to spend a little $ on getting better phones for a national call. It was fuzzy as Hell to listen too.

I think Denis is saving lives & careers.

I give this contract two thumbs up! It's not perfect, but just imagine the vipers he's dealing with. The UPS negotiating committee isn't like your gruffy part-time supe. Those guys are Wolverines! Nasty bastages! Ol' Denis did pretty damn good I must say.

Thank you!

Ps, after this year. I would personally like to kick K. hall right square in the nutz for his negotiating.
Loved the sarcasm!

browned out

I don't see a recording of the call posted on UPS Rising anywhere. Does somebody have it recorded or know of a link where I can listen to it?
I don't believe that anyone said that Taylor answered the question of if regular package car drivers will have the right to overtime before 22.4s and force in reverse?

And on upsers.com.... the question is asked if the 22.4s will take the package car drivers overtime away? UPS is either not being forthright or is downright refusing to answer that question. Go on upsers.com and read their non-answer.

I am also still curious about if start times will change due to the implementation the 22 4s. No answers on that yet either.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I loved it. I personally wish I had Denis negotiating my whole career. I think he's about as honest & straight forward as you can get.

I would like them to spend a little $ on getting better phones for a national call. It was fuzzy as Hell to listen too.

I think Denis is saving lives & careers.

I give this contract two thumbs up! It's not perfect, but just imagine the vipers he's dealing with. The UPS negotiating committee isn't like your gruffy part-time supe. Those guys are Wolverines! Nasty bastages! Ol' Denis did pretty damn good I must say.

Thank you!

Ps, after this year. I would personally like to kick K. hall right square in the nutz for his negotiating.
Didn't you retire like 3 years ago?

The more you post your nonsense the more people your convincing to vote no. Keep it up.

specter208

I don't see a recording of the call posted on UPS Rising anywhere. Does somebody have it recorded or know of a link where I can listen to it?
I don't believe that anyone said that Taylor answered the question of if regular package car drivers will have the right to overtime before 22.4s and force in reverse?

And on upsers.com.... the question is asked if the 22.4s will take the package car drivers overtime away? UPS is either not being forthright or is downright refusing to answer that question. Go on upsers.com and read their non-answer.

I am also still curious about if start times will change due to the implementation the 22 4s. No answers on that yet either.
We have a new driver in my building. Don't know if he is a 22.4 or not but he comes in for some preload work and then does cleanup delivering LIB packages it seems.