Don't forget the UPSrising contract update teleforum this afternoon.

saintrick

giphy.gif

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I loved it. I personally wish I had Denis negotiating my whole career. I think he's about as honest & straight forward as you can get.

I would like them to spend a little $ on getting better phones for a national call. It was fuzzy as Hell to listen too.

I think Denis is saving lives & careers.

I give this contract two thumbs up! It's not perfect, but just imagine the vipers he's dealing with. The UPS negotiating committee isn't like your gruffy part-time supe. Those guys are Wolverines! Nasty bastages! Ol' Denis did pretty damn good I must say.

Thank you!

Ps, after this year. I would personally like to kick K. Hall right square in the nutz for his negotiating.

Last edited:

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I loved it. I personally wish I had Denis negotiating my whole career. I think he's about as honest & straight forward as you can get.

I would like them to spend a little $ on getting better phones for a national call. It was fuzzy as Hell to listen too.

I give this contract two thumbs up! It's not perfect, but just imagine the vipers he's dealing with. The UPS negotiating committee isn't like your gruffy part-time supe. Those guys are Wolverines! Nasty bastages! Ol' Denis did pretty damn good I must say.

Thank you!

Ps, after this year. I would personally like to kick K. hall right square in the nutz for his negotiating.

STFU

opie

Denis said he expects 22.4 to spend most of their time driving and not in the building.
Wow he finally admits it. A FT ground driver getting paid less to do the same job. These 22.4s are a sham. And they count as a 22.3 position, despite not even being a combo/spilt job.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Thank you!

Ps, after this year. I would personally like to kick K. hall right square in the nutz for his negotiating.

You forgot to say *Toot toot* I like you other account better

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Thank you!

Kick him? For getting us more money than anyone? Ken’s worst # was 5 years ago at $8.90. Denis got us a whole 25 cents five years later. Now multiply that by all the OT you will lose. Keep your tax info close at hand, cuz I bet you’ll see a decline.

Thank you!

thank God for Dennis saving our lives and careers. I have finally found something uplifting !!!

thank you so much for whatever it is you have done for us Dennis. Im not sure what it is but if fitbit says it is so then Right On sir; keep up the good work. ( ? )