Don't have and not sure how to get my last paycheck

I worked as a package handler for 6 weeks (early november through mid-december). I never got my final paycheck. I know they issued it and I know it's on the w2 they just sent me, but I don't have it. I raised it on UPSers.com and they said they were looking into it, but then disabled my access after they figured out I don't work there anymore.

Not quite sure what to do here. Would prefer not to go to the warehouse and would also prefer not to file an arbitration claim, but it's enough money that it's worth getting. Any advice?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I worked as a package handler for 6 weeks (early november through mid-december). I never got my final paycheck. I know they issued it and I know it's on the w2 they just sent me, but I don't have it. I raised it on UPSers.com and they said they were looking into it, but then disabled my access after they figured out I don't work there anymore.

Not quite sure what to do here. Would prefer not to go to the warehouse and would also prefer not to file an arbitration claim, but it's enough money that it's worth getting. Any advice?
Why you leave ups?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
My other job was getting busy so the midnight to 9:00am hours were interfering. Always intended it to be a short term thing.
I’d try to find an email or call the hr department at your building. Get the ball rolling, paper trail. You should not have to physically go down there.

It's probably sitting in a drawer in the Center's office at the building you worked at.
Yeah, that's what I figured. I am going to have to go there, wait around, probably argue with a bunch of people, then, maybe, someone will go find it. $100 of time wasted to get $650 - perfect.

JustDeliverIt

UPS HR 1-800-877-6947

Might be worth a call

UPS HR 1-800-877-6947

Might be worth a call
This was a funny call, but not really haha funny. She kept saying "contact your manager." I'm like, "I don't have a manager because I don't work there anymore, and the manager I did have left the same day I did."

She finally offered to email someone who she claimed is my manager(? - she wouldn't tell me who that was), and that he/she/it/other will get in contact with me. So, who knows, maybe something will come from it.

Thanks for the number.

Commercial Inside Release

She wouldn't tell you, because she was just rattling her keyboard, and lying to you. Your state wage & hour dept can get your paycheck, if you want it. It probably will take a $100 effort from you, though. But, at least you won't have to go to the "warehouse".

UPS counts on you just letting it go. They've had a bad quarter.

She wouldn't tell you, because she was just rattling her keyboard, and lying to you. Your state wage & hour dept can get your paycheck, if you want it. It probably will take a $100 effort from you, though. But, at least you won't have to go to the "warehouse".

UPS counts on you just letting it go. They've had a bad quarter.
Yeah, I know. But how could UPS have a bad Q4? Almost seems impossible.

Edit: Q4 info comes out on 2/1 so I guess we’ll see.