Dont know what to expect

D. FIELDS

I'm about to start driving school and I was told that I would have to memorize the 5's and 10's word for word.. is that true or is it just the bold print ... thanks in advance

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I'm about to start driving school and I was told that I would have to memorize the 5's and 10's word for word.. is that true or is it just the bold print ... thanks in advance

Every freaking word. Get started now. It will save you a lot of headache later.

SaladTosser

Kill me now
I dunno if you guys have seen the new 10 point. It looks like it was written by a community college drop out with a vendetta against drivers

ManInBrown

And the great thing is you only have to learn it once, and be able to recite it during training and randomly during your 30. Once you’re in and hired permanent they can’t do a damn thing if you can’t recite it word for word. We had a center manager years ago that went on a tangent because of over allowed, and would threaten drivers that you better know you’re 5 and 10 and be ready to recite it for me in the morning, or you’re not working. Union took care of that real quick. The reciting is BS but it’s something you need to do to get hired. Actually utilizing the 5 and 10 while on the road is what matters.

Nah

5s should be word for word, 10 point commentary memorize the bold and be able to summarize the non bold.

clean hairy

If you fail to learn them word for word, please do not come on here complaing they did not teach or show you how to learn them!

specter208

5s is word for word everything. The 10s must word for word the main point and the WHY? Section. The paragraph can be summarized, however I still recommend learning the whole paragraph word for word too. Write down everything 10 times and say the words to yourself as you write them down.0

ThePackageDeli

120,000 yea I think is worth it
$120k if you work 60's most of the year which won't happen realistically as a package car driver. Feeders? Maybe.. Expect $80k-$100k gross as a topped-out driver once you factor in all the days throughout the year that you will inevitably want/get to take off.

The Driver

I drive.
$120k if you work 60's most of the year which won't happen realistically as a package car driver. Feeders? Maybe.. Expect $80k-$100k gross as a topped-out driver once you factor in all the days throughout the year that you will inevitably want/get to take off.

$120,000 basically if you add in the healthcare benefits.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
All good kids like milk

That's all we had to know

Aim high in steering
Get the big picture
Keep your eyes moving
Leave your self an out
Make sure they see you

This was simple and it worked !
But that was years ago , they tuned it up way to much

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
All good kids like milk

That's all we had to know

Aim high in steering
Get the big picture
Keep your eyes moving
Leave your self an out
Make sure they see you

This was simple and it worked !
But that was years ago , they tuned it up way to much

UPS.... Still likes to tell people they invented this.