Dont look at the DIAD while driving

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Fortunately there were no injuries, but a power pole got knocked down and the road was blocked until the electric company showed up and took care of the downed lines. The driver was looking at his DIAD and just ran off the road. The truck is thrashed. Too bad he wasnt in a P500 or an old gasser P10, its always good when one of those heaps gets totalled.
0826080849[1].jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
he probaly walked off his air then called it in !!! lol hope driver is ok and hope that the younger kids out there take a long hard look at this and pay attention to driving first pkgs come second!!! omg ! did i say pkgs come second !!!

Big Babooba

he probaly walked off his air then called it in !!! lol hope driver is ok and hope that the younger kids out there take a long hard look at this and pay attention to driving first pkgs come second!!! omg ! did i say pkgs come second !!!
Yes you did. A Re-education team should be knocking at your door any second. Been drinking that Quabbin water, haven't you?:funny:

over9five

Staff member
He's obviously not a good driver. I think it was Upstate who said you should be able to look at the Diad, hold your coffee, and talk on your phone all at the same time while driving!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Yes you did. A Re-education team should be knocking at your door any second. Been drinking that Quabbin water, haven't you?:funny: I allways knew this day would be comming!!! either the ups s.s or the NUNS!!!!!!