Dear Diary

UPS PC Slave
Mon - 8.5
Tues - 8.75
Wed- 20.6
Thur - 9.37
Fri - 9.5
Sat - 6

Feels good getting my cardio done for the day and being back for dinner. 130-150 stops, 2-5 pickups a day rural route, 40 min drive to route, 40 min back to center. It's like Christmas but without the bulk and businesses.

Felt cute today, switched out my hikers and bought some running shoes. Bought a 6 pack of Monster energy on sale. Going to make management proud and smash their numbers tomorrow. Might call in on Tuesday, dunno.

tfw you get home early
tfw you're getting in better shape everyday
tfw jealous gazes from the nearby broken down RPCD
tfw management pats you on the back and lets you call in whenever

Post your 100m dash numbers below.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Mon - 8.5
Tues - 8.75
Wed- 20.6
Thur - 9.37
Fri - 9.5
Sat - 6

Feels good getting my cardio done for the day and being back for dinner. 130-150 stops, 2-5 pickups a day rural route, 40 min drive to route, 40 min back to center. It's like Christmas but without the bulk and businesses.

Felt cute today, switched out my hikers and bought some running shoes. Bought a 6 pack of Monster energy on sale. Going to make management proud and smash their numbers tomorrow. Might call in on Tuesday, dunno.

tfw you get home early

looks like Wed was a long day

Poop Head

Judge me.
Mon - 8.5
Tues - 8.75
Wed- 20.6
Thur - 9.37
Fri - 9.5
Sat - 6

tfw you get home early

Keep up the good work, clown!

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Mon - 8.5
Tues - 8.75
Wed- 20.6
Thur - 9.37
Fri - 9.5
Sat - 6

tfw you get home early

ms-1Z9mzX.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Mon - 8.5
Tues - 8.75
Wed- 20.6
Thur - 9.37
Fri - 9.5
Sat - 6

tfw you get home early

What the hell. Did you spend the whole day and most of the night in bed with management on Wednesday?

542thruNthru

Mon - 8.5
Tues - 8.75
Wed- 20.6
Thur - 9.37
Fri - 9.5
Sat - 6

tfw you get home early

20.6????

8D4AE934-A092-47C8-806F-9D79DF590EBF.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
130-150 stops, 2-5 pickups a day rural route, 40 min drive to route, 40 min back to center. It's like Christmas but without the bulk and businesses.

Rookie.

35-55 stops a day
0 pickups
3 businesses
275-400 miles a day
1.5 hrs to get to route and 1.5 hours to get home.
5 audiobooks or 30 podcasts a week

and a partridge in a pear tree

Box Ox

Felt cute today, switched out my hikers and bought some running shoes. Bought a 6 pack of Monster energy on sale. Going to make management proud and smash their numbers tomorrow.

tfw you get home early
tfw management pats you on the back

I’d love to be a fly on the wall at your future post-crash/injury meeting with management. Reality is gonna hit you like a ton of bricks.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Mon - 8.5
Tues - 8.75
Wed- 20.6
Thur - 9.37
Fri - 9.5
Sat - 6

tfw you get home early

Also, real runners and gunners use Omni-directional mobility gear to deliver packages. My guess is you are nothing more than part of the interior military police.

Overpaid Union Thug

Mon - 8.5
Tues - 8.75
Wed- 20.6
Thur - 9.37
Fri - 9.5
Sat - 6

tfw you get home early

upload_2020-5-17_21-27-52.gif

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Mon - 8.5
Tues - 8.75
Wed- 20.6
Thur - 9.37
Fri - 9.5
Sat - 6

tfw you get home early

you put er in feeder mode on Wednesday? Wtf