Don't ship to many packages to your home!

Would your say security has a right open your packages Due to assumption of them "thinking it's stol

• Yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Bubasaur

Yes, do not ship to your home, in my case I'm a 19 yr supe, worked both preload and twilght, drove, and what not. Been suspended now for almost 2 months , doctor now diagnosed me with stress and depression, due to what ups did. SO ACCORDING to what ever building security they can open your packages with out warrant, only assumptions, I was accused of stealing ink, paper and time , now ups is firing me.for what was being shipped to.me. Security confirmed no theft involved . Sounds like N illegal.search and siezure , no harm or danger to.public with contents of package , just security personel.on own rules. Has any one have this experience or.know of any if you do. Already lawyered up...and if any supervisors or anyone in the ups "the spot" I would say remove yourself from that site. It's so monitored , you can't be truthful... Right bittner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yes, do not ship to your home, in my case I'm a 19 yr supe, worked both preload and twilght, drove, and what not. Been suspended now for almost 2 months , doctor now diagnosed me with stress and depression, due to what ups did. SO ACCORDING to what ever building security they can open your packages with out warrant, only assumptions, I was accused of stealing ink, paper and time , now ups is firing me.for what was being shipped to.me. Security confirmed no theft involved . Sounds like N illegal.search and siezure , no harm or danger to.public with contents of package , just security personel.on own rules. Has any one have this experience or.know of any if you do. Already lawyered up...and if any supervisors or anyone in the ups "the spot" I would say remove yourself from that site. It's so monitored , you can't be truthful... Right bittner.
You stole that stuff and shipped it to your house

Last edited by a moderator:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yes, do not ship to your home, in my case I'm a 19 yr supe, worked both preload and twilght, drove, and what not. Been suspended now for almost 2 months , doctor now diagnosed me with stress and depression, due to what ups did. SO ACCORDING to what ever building security they can open your packages with out warrant, only assumptions, I was accused of stealing ink, paper and time , now ups is firing me.for what was being shipped to.me. Security confirmed no theft involved . Sounds like N illegal.search and siezure , no harm or danger to.public with contents of package , just security personel.on own rules. Has any one have this experience or.know of any [email protected] if you do. Already lawyered up...and if any supervisors or anyone in the ups "the spot" I would say remove yourself from that site. It's so monitored , you can't be truthful... Right bittner.

You're full of crap. If you worked at UPS 19 years. You would call them LP. You punks sicken me starting threads and don't even know the proper terminology......and learn how to spell!!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
barney-o.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What was in it?

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
We don't need a warrant to open your box it's our property until it's delivered to you while I refuse to open people's packages others will

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
what?

first off:
6. Right of Inspection
UPS reserves the right in its sole and
unlimited discretion to open and inspect
any Shipment tendered to it for transporta-
tion, but is not required to do so.

The assumption that the contents were indeed stolen is more of an interest. If you are a supervisor then you will need to attend and sign your side for whatever investigation goes on.

you shipped ups pens and paper from the printer then? sounds like a fun way to get fired from a crappy pt sup position