Don't you hate Mosquitos????????????

bigbrownhen

Try vitamin B12. Supposed to help keep them away. Hubby used to take it before fishing trips up around Canada as a kid. He says garlic is supposed to help as well. You might like a therma-cell. You can buy them at most sporting good stores. We use them when hunting, really works.

I've got some bites on my feet that I've itched raw and they never heel because my feet sweat so bad from the eleven hour day that is the corporate nightmare that is this Christmas in July.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Try some garlic powder in your sweaty socks. Seriously! If it works, it might even come in handy on the next 3 day ride!

I've got some bites on my feet that I've itched raw and they never heel because my feet sweat so bad from the eleven hour day that is the corporate nightmare that is this Christmas in July.

Get some super glue and spread a layer on the areas you`ve scratched. Once the initial itch from the bite is gone the remaining itch is caused by the exposed nerve endings. Covering them with glue will stop that.
It also works for all other minor skin damage especially the winter skin cracks.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Get some super glue and spread a layer on the areas you`ve scratched. Once the initial itch from the bite is gone the remaining itch is caused by the exposed nerve endings. Covering them with glue will stop that.
It also works for all other minor skin damage especially the winter skin cracks.
Will Nu-Skin liquid bandage work too? It's applied like nail polish and seals the area. I know it works great when the tips of your fingers split from dryness. Burns when it goes on..

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
When the sun goes down I feel like a prisoner. These mo-fos keep biting my feet and I itch them raw.

407 is right. They're big and voracious this year.
I caught one and kept him as a pet.....

Until he broke the chain and got away....

Run hot water on the bite and the itch will go away.

Will Nu-Skin liquid bandage work too? It's applied like nail polish and seals the area. I know it works great when the tips of your fingers split from dryness. Burns when it goes on..

Nu Skin takes a long time to dry. Super glue drys almost instantly and rarely burns. I pick up a huge bottle from a hobby shop every fall and keep it in my lunch box. Use it on everything, cuts, cracks, scrapes,etc. Once the nerve endings are covered the pain will all but go away.

Get some super glue and spread a layer on the areas you`ve scratched. Once the initial itch from the bite is gone the remaining itch is caused by the exposed nerve endings. Covering them with glue will stop that.It also works for all other minor skin damage especially the winter skin cracks.
Thanks for the tip bro I'll try it.

bigbrownhen

Chig a rid or absorbene jr work as well. The superglue is a good idea. I use neosporin on the cracks on the edge of fingers in the winter. Chapstick works great too.