Don't you love HR

ASJdrives

Don't you just love when you go to HR for a question or serious issue and they talk to you like you're stupid and should already know. I'm a new-ish driver. and I was wanting to get some shorts, well I figured since they gave me my first uniforms(no shorts) I would go up and ask them for some shorts. Instead I was instructed to go through my center. That was better and a more pleasant experience. Not a fan of being talked down to like I'm nothing. Fooka you HR. You don't help :angry:

Don't you just love when you go to HR for a question or serious issue and they talk to you like you're stupid and should already know. I'm a new-ish driver. and I was wanting to get some shorts, well I figured since they gave me my first uniforms(no shorts) I would go up and ask them for some shorts. Instead I was instructed to go through my center. That was better and a more pleasant experience. Not a fan of being talked down to like I'm nothing. Fooka you HR. You don't help :angry:
Fook me? Fook you! Lol

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Tom-Hanks-orly.gif

That upset you that bad?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
You should quit...bet you're mad as hell.

Box Ox

Wait until you try to get shorts through your center. You'll have to stand on a chair in the office and make an official proclamation that you need some on at least 3 different occasions before the order is actually submitted. And then it'll be another few months to actually receive them off the raft/bicycle from Bangladesh.

And then it'll only be a few weeks before your shorts start ripping right down the crotch. And you'll get to do it all over again.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
And then it'll only be a few weeks before your shorts start ripping right down the crotch. And you'll get to do it all over again.

So true! Last summer mine started ripping down the crotch and i asked and asked for over a month. Finally fed up, I removed the white pecker protector in the shorts and I strategically cut a slit in my undies so that just some sack and hair would show. I think it worked b/c I got shorts 2nd day air by the end of the week. Wouldn't you know, I got two pairs...one the daisy dukes and one the hood rat style down to my ankles.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
So true! Last summer mine started ripping down the crotch and i asked and asked for over a month. Finally fed up, I removed the white pecker protector in the shorts and I strategically cut a slit in my undies so that just some sack and hair would show. I think it worked b/c I got shorts 2nd day air by the end of the week. Wouldn't you know, I got two pairs...one the daisy dukes and one the hood rat style down to my ankles.
What the hell?!

oldngray

nowhere special

So you wore the daisy dukes of course?