DOT Physical

jld123

Just had a sleep study done a couple weeks ago. Was told I was fine by the tech. Got word I could move to driving this week (have previously drove seasonal) have to get my DOT physical redone this week. I called my doctor about the sleep study and got told I was a 7 which they said meant I had mild sleep apnea and recommended another study. I guess 5 or below means no sleep apnea. From what I read in order to pass a study I need 90 days of being compliant with a cpap if that’s what they end up recommending. Am I going to be completely out on driving? Is there a temporary waiver since I’m just finding out 2 days before my physical?

Last edited:

jld123

Never told anyone I snore. Doctor recommended it bc of fatigue. I didn’t think a full time position would open up this quickly so I had the sleep study done. If I just say no on the physical what would happen?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Never told anyone I snore. Doctor recommended it bc of fatigue. I didn’t think a full time position would open up this quickly so I had the sleep study done. If I just say no on the physical what would happen?
when-life-gives-you-lemon-arnold-schwarzenegger-memes.jpg