Double Standard

C

chuchu

​I'm glad you found something to feel good about.
Yeah, I and the rest of the drivers plus most of the management felt relieved about that outcome because he was an abusive liar. We've had several good management personnel to work under but this sup was not one of them. Is that the best you can do in replying with a cocky statement? Maybe that sup was you? The driver he took over for wasn't charged with an avoidable, the sup was. The point is....if you can't do the job, don't harass the ones that can, every day, safely. S.A..

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chuchu

We just had an OCS retire after 30 years. He was a great guy to work with and he hated driving a package car, for any reason. He treated everyone with respect and it made you want to do your best because of his professional attitude. One day he had to deliver ten stops in an eight block radius. It took him four hours to get it done but no one said a word because he was a respectful person. You reap what you plant.

JackStraw

We just had an OCS retire after 30 years. He was a great guy to work with and he hated driving a package car, for any reason. He treated everyone with respect and it made you want to do your best because of his professional attitude. One day he had to deliver ten stops in an eight block radius. It took him four hours to get it done but no one said a word because he was a respectful person. You reap what you plant.

Yup those sups don't really last to long around my center. Seems that if the drivers like you, you're not doing right. The good guys don't hang around to long...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yeah, I and the rest of the drivers plus most of the management felt relieved about that outcome because he was an abusive liar. We've had several good management personnel to work under but this sup was not one of them. Is that the best you can do in replying with a cocky statement? Maybe that sup was you? The driver he took over for wasn't charged with an avoidable, the sup was. The point is....if you can't do the job, don't harass the ones that can, every day, safely. S.A..

I probably could do better bit you aren't worth it.

When I see someone screw up and they lose their job, I don't gloat and find joy in their misfortune.

Why don't you make up some more stuff to make you not look like such an uncaring jerk.

wornoutupser

My building had a supervisor back onto a main road and get hit. An hourly employee was hurt in the passenger seat. The supervisor still has a job!

MethodsMan

I probably could do better bit you aren't worth it.

When I see someone screw up and they lose their job, I don't gloat and find joy in their misfortune.

Why don't you make up some more stuff to make you not look like such an uncaring jerk.

How do you know he made anything up?

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
The fact is there are men in high places who, though not without the capacity to grasp the facts of the situation, simply do not have the courage to look them in the face and draw the proper conclusions. They prefer to put their heads in the sand, live in a sort of corporate pipedream and look for scapegoats whom they usually find in the drivers or lower management.
I know.
Sometimes it is great not being a Union employee.
I LOVE DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The fact is there are men in high places who, though not without the capacity to grasp the facts of the situation, simply do not have the courage to look them in the face and draw the proper conclusions. They prefer to put their heads in the sand, live in a sort of corporate pipedream and look for scapegoats whom they usually find in the drivers or lower management.

OMG!!!!

You're suggesting that their are TRIPLE STANDARDS.

Holy cow! Right there in front of my eyes and I never saw it.

I see it now!

Thank You!

brostalss

My last On Road insisted on driving to the first stop and back to the building at the end of the day. I just kept my head down and prayed.