Double Standard

C

chuchu

I probably could do better bit you aren't worth it.

When I see someone screw up and they lose their job, I don't gloat and find joy in their misfortune.

Why don't you make up some more stuff to make you not look like such an uncaring jerk.
. Nothing I can say can change your trash attitude. There is nothing false about what I wrote and I cldnt care less that you call me a jerk or a liar. The company takes any of our drivers out of service after an accident to investigate whether guilty or not of an avoidable. You evidently are so wise that maybe I shld "dumb" the post down so you can grasp the meaning of statements easier. If you want to fight and argue on this site i m sure I can keep up with your pompous ignorance but I don't live to post like you do. The supervisor sucked as a human being and that's why we are glad he is gone. Evidently he has a twin......you. Have a nice day.

JackStraw

My last On Road insisted on driving to the first stop and back to the building at the end of the day. I just kept my head down and prayed.

We had an ORS that would drive during the first 5-10 stops to "Show us how it's supposed to be done". He told me he'd put his driving skills up against any driver. I told him "You'd better let me take over, or we're gonna have late air"

Catatonic

Nine Lives
. Nothing I can say can change your trash attitude. There is nothing false about what I wrote and I cldnt care less that you call me a jerk or a liar. The company takes any of our drivers out of service after an accident to investigate whether guilty or not of an avoidable. You evidently are so wise that maybe I shld "dumb" the post down so you can grasp the meaning of statements easier. If you want to fight and argue on this site i m sure I can keep up with your pompous ignorance but I don't live to post like you do. The supervisor sucked as a human being and that's why we are glad he is gone. Evidently he has a twin......you. Have a nice day.

​We can agree to disagree ... I simply cannot gloat that another person lost their job.

C

chuchu

​We can agree to disagree ... I simply cannot gloat that another person lost their job.
I am not happy to see people lose their employment either. This guy was extremely abusive to all the drivers. He wld scream in an employees face and was very hostile. When he got fired it also had to do with ALOT of falsification as well as that accident. No one is perfect but justice was served when the company fired him. He even changed a DOT timecard and moved a drivers on road hours to the next week. We arent hateful, just relieved to not have to work under his supervision anymore. Peace.