Down 25lbs since starting driving

memorial day weekend..

I was 263.8 lbs....was 234.5 yesterday when i got home..working through lunch on only 2 bananas a day in a rich neighborhood is going to kill me!..cant wait to make book so i can work/eat like a normal person

Cementups

Box Monkey
Wait till you get comfortable. I started driving I was 200 pounds. In a few years I was up to 270. I've since lost half of that but it's still a struggle.

Pack your lunch, bring plenty of water, stay away from soda and stay out of convenience stores and truck stops and you should be good to go.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
I weighed 230 when I started last July as a casual driver, by the end of Christmas peak I weighed 180. I am back up to 190 but only a part time air driver/ sorter now so not as much energy burning

Cementups

Box Monkey
Wait till you get comfortable. I started driving I was 200 pounds. In a few years I was up to 270. I've since lost half of that but it's still a struggle.

Pack your lunch, bring plenty of water, stay away from soda and stay out of convenience stores and truck stops and you should be good to go.

You re down to 135 ? Eat a sandwich or something..

Oops, nice catch. I meant to say I gained 70 pounds but I've since lost half of that. I'm usually in the 235-240 range, but still heavier than when I started. Ugh!!