DQ'ed for consistantly poor performance

mikeny

Service Provider
i was a new cover driver and was DQ'ed for not improving on "delivery methods", but only after 17 days, not 30. can this be done? i thought no matter what i would have my 30 days...

PT Car Washer

Wow, you must really be bad. I suppose if you are not showing any improvement you can be DQ'ed. In my building they are qualifying drivers for just being close to running scratch.

mikeny

Service Provider
why all the negativity? i've been waiting 7 years for this opportunity, and they are currently looking for a lot of FT/cover drivers, so will be signing up as soon as i can. i went to driver's school twice and passed the 2nd time so i do not see why i can't pass the 2nd time whether it's a year from now for cover or i get that FT position.

Johney

why all the negativity? i've been waiting 7 years for this opportunity, and they are currently looking for a lot of FT/cover drivers, so will be signing up as soon as i can. i went to driver's school twice and passed the 2nd time so i do not see why i can't pass the 2nd time whether it's a year from now for cover or i get that FT position.
No negativity bud just the truth. Reread what you just posted(highlighted). Now why would they waste a third time on you?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I suck!
But I am qualified!....lol
No.....I suck!:bigsmile2:

You want the PT management line...non hackers report there!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Stay positive and ask the center team what you need to do to improve. The jobs not that hard, so just keep pluggin away and you'll get in eventually.