DR Audits

BigBrown609

What does the contract say about what an acceptable DR is? Cause I've had a supervisor follow me a few times and she breaks my stones about my DRs every time. Can any action be taken against me? I'm in a completely acceptable DR area btw

upschuck

It says to work as directed, and if they tell you how to do a proper DR, then do it their way.

Warning letter, suspension, then firing.

9.5er

Some places I can hide a package so it can not be seen and other places I am forced to leave it out in the open. I leave nearly everything. I hate having send agains. Just more work the next day. Management has never given me any grief over it though.

If they are busting your chops about it start NI1 unless someone opens the door. When you bring back 30 or more stops because no one was home they may change their tune.

Cementups

Box Monkey
What does the contract say about what an acceptable DR is? Cause I've had a supervisor follow me a few times and she breaks my stones about my DRs every time. Can any action be taken against me? I'm in a completely acceptable DR area btw

The CONTRACT says nothing about DR's. Driver release code is handled in the methods.
Work as directed.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have seen RG's leave big-arce TV's out in plain sight! Snow blocking driveway? No problem, leave by mailbox! I shake my head at this kind of stupidity.

Nothing is a problem until a claim is put in. Some like to gamble I guess? Anyway, anything that shouldn't be DR (in a DR area) can be marked as such on the 1Z.

JackStraw

If you followed the DR procedure correctly, you would have 10 SA's or more a day. They usually look the other way unless there's a problem. Then I guess you'd have to use the magic triangle and indirect.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I would rather NI it than buy it !
Use the methods when you DR if it slows you, so be it !
No one wants to buy a bundle, and believe me ,I know guys who have !!!

UPSGUY72

I use side door and rear door a lot.

I don't go to the rear door when I'm delivering in the hood I'll bring back 30 or more depending on the day. In the other neighbor hood I'll find a way to get rid of everything that doesn't have a Sig required on it...

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I am paid by the hour,and my DR's are spot on text book perfect.I'll take as long as needed to get it right as I'm certainly not paying a DR claim.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What's she look like.

article-2205210-1514AC72000005DC-308_306x423.jpg

Marne Vet

Out of sight, out of weather. Left at a neighbor. Left at the back door, porch, shed, and out of sight and out of weather. Anything to try and not have that stop again tomorrow. If you walk up to the spot you left it, ask yourself "Can I see this approaching it, and can it get wet if it rained?" I have a customer that has a trashcan she bought specifically for her deliveries, but at times I won't DR stuff into it if there are people walking by. I always look around me before I DR a stop. It might be out of sight, and out of weather, but if some shady individual saw you leave it, it's as good as gone. Don't leave anything in-between a storm door and screen door if it won't fully close. Not even an inch open. If it's windy you can get a busted door claim in, and again, if someone's walking by they can see it. If a sup is breaking your balls over your DR's there's possibly more to it than just your DR's. Are you over a lot? They love to break balls with anything and everything they can when you screw with their precious "numbers".

Oh yeah, and during Peak? Ignore everything I just said. Carry on.