Dr. Klein's healthcare thread

klein

Für Meno :)
I call BS, too ! Who can train for a marathon while being disabled from work ?
Is that doctor of his a close relative ?

klein

Re: Good God I miss it!!

My brother had 2 heart attacks already, he survived both of them in this superb healthcare system we have up north, with people living 5 years in average longer than Americans !

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

I call BS, too ! Who can train for a marathon while being disabled from work ?
Is that doctor of his a close relative ?
Da whatever you need to do to make yourself feel comfortable returning to work. That is what your doctor if a good one will tell you. You cant go from being disabled to driving and delivering.
But since you can drink while working heck we could all work for you.
as for returning from such a debilitating medical problem, we will do what our doctors say, K?
Maybe just maybe the doctors know more than you.
Is it possible you could go to the Canadian thread or something you know even less about such as our current events.
Because you really know little here, and God has blessed you with that. count your blessings.

menotyou

bella amicizia

My brother had 2 heart attacks already, he survived both of them in this superb healthcare system we have up north, with people living 5 years in average longer than Americans !
I am curious about something. The ones from Ontario who come to Watertown( no clue why-full of quacks) say they get better health care here. Why?

klein

I don't know, every province has their own healthcare, and I never used out of province healthcare, yet.
Ask DS, he's from Ontario, but he already stated that there is nothing wrong with his healthcare he has there.

DS

Fenderbender

I don't know, every province has their own healthcare, and I never used out of province healthcare, yet.
Ask DS, he's from Ontario, but he already stated that there is nothing wrong with his healthcare he has there.

I don't recall saying those exact words.There are some procedures and medicine that our health care does not cover.
The sad thing is,if it's something that is life threatening ,people often cross the border and pay out of pocket if they can afford it.
Some even go deep into debt to get the treatment they need.
There are also wait times for things like colonoscopies.
Our system works overall,it is adequate for regular visits to the doctor.
The sad part is it's people like me that pay heavy taxes to make it possible.
The system allows that every Canadian citizen gets free health care,even if they
are not contributing. You can thank us robots for those antibiotics that you got when you
had that infection Klein.When you present your opinions here,don't try to speak for the rest of us Canadians.
You may be affecting our tourism.

klein

I didn't get free antibiotics !
We don't get free medication here ! I did get a prescription for them, that I must pay out of pocket. That's all.
It was my first doctors visit in 6, 7 or even 8 years (don't really recall).

Females and families are more of a burden on healtcare then single men will ever be !
I don't have you to thank, either, since none of your money goes to AB healthcare, quite the opposite - rich Alberta pays what Ontario and other "have not" provinces can't afford.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Females are a burden on healthcare? No I think neurotics are. I never go to the doctor, I dont take any damn pills not even antibiotics. I take oil of oregano.

moreluck

golden ticket member

We don't get free medication here ! I did get a prescription for them, that I must pay out of pocket. That's all.

Females and families are more of a burden on healtcare then single men will ever be !
I don't have you to thank, either, since none of your money goes to AB healthcare, quite the opposite - rich Alberta pays what Ontario and other "have not" provinces can't afford.
So there was no physical involved when you worked at UPS?

klein

So there was no physical involved when you worked at UPS?

That phsical was just that. A phsysical (some excersize, lifting, eye-exam ), paid for by UPS - (private physical clinic). - No healtcare card required, since it was paid by UPS and not the government.

moreluck

golden ticket member

That phsical was just that. A phsysical (some excersize, lifting, eye-exam ), paid for by UPS - (private physical clinic). - No healtcare card required, since it was paid by UPS and not the government.
If you saw a doctor, then you have seen a dr. in the past 8 years.

satellitedriver

Burden? Families and females are working and paying taxes.
Single men that do not man up and work are nothing more than a leech upon the system.

I don't have you to thank, either,( correct, you should thank the working folks that are paying taxes) since none of your money(and very little of yours) goes to AB healthcare, quite the opposite - rich Alberta pays(for your non working, lazy buttocks) what Ontario and other "have not" provinces can't afford.
Feel free to keep not going to a doctor, and not be a drain on your healthcare system.

High Blood pressure has no symptoms,(until too late) why go to a doctor.

Prostate cancer has no symptoms,(until too late) why go to a doctor.
Colon cancer has no symptoms, (until too late) why go to a doctor.
This is where the difference in American healthcare paid/subsidized, by the employer, or the individual, and "free" Canadian healthcare.

Timely, early diagnosis and immediate action.

Early diagnosis, saved my brother's life from prostate cancer.
Early diagnosis, saved my wife from Cervical cancer.
Early diagnosis, saved me from colon cancer.
I could add to the list.
Each of us were in the hospital, within days of the diagnosis.
In Canada, it would have taken a week to fill out the paperwork to be put on a waiting list.
Trauma, immediate care needs are treated well in Canada.

So, continue saving Canada money, by not working, and not going to a doctor.
Canada thanks you for your non participation.