DR shipper release

Everyone gives me different answer; including management.

Can you DR a shipper release at a NO DR resident or a business stop?

Do you RelNum / DR?

iowa boy

We have been told the same as scratch said. DR it, no matter what. Even with signature required addresses. The shipper has waived liability if it comes up missing after we deliver it, so you are covered.

I usually don't DR business stops just to cover my hind end.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Everyone gives me different answer; including management.

Can you DR a shipper release at a NO DR resident or a business stop?

Do you RelNum / DR?
Yes. Christ it isn't that hard. Leave a shipper release no matter what.

I've been telling the same newbie for a year dr the :censored2:. I don't care if it's in the hood. He just keeps saying man I'm not paying for anything blah blah blah.

We have been told the same as scratch said. DR it, no matter what. Even with signature required addresses. The shipper has waived liability if it comes up missing after we deliver it, so you are covered.

I usually don't DR business stops just to cover my hind end.
LP told me that at a signature required address. Hit release number and type in shipper release.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Always always always leave it. Shippers go ballistic if you don't. I got chewed out a couple weeks ago by an account exec because a driver NI1 a shipper release. Always release it, we will never pay out a claim on it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Always always always leave it. Shippers go ballistic if you don't. I got chewed out a couple weeks ago by an account exec because a driver NI1 a shipper release. Always release it, we will never pay out a claim on it.
When it first came out we were actually told the shippers pay MORE to ensure we leave it the 1st time.

I can't believe that but that's what our center manager said.