DR to businesses

STFXG

I see a lot of boxes driver released to businesses in my area. Is that allowed with brown? I asked the driver and he just said the customers asked him to just leave them when they are gone. One was the post office during lunch. Rural area.

rocket man

I see a lot of boxes driver released to businesses in my area. Is that allowed with brown? I asked the driver and he just said the customers asked him to just leave them when they are gone. One was the post office during lunch. Rural area.
why are you following drivers? looking at how the delivery was made? what kind of supervisor troll are you? after the delivery was made how would you possibly no what was signed for and what wasnt? you have a good question but i feel so do i . so you answer first

STFXG

I drive for FedEx so we go to the same stops. I asked the driver at one business and he told me that he just leaves them by the door because the customer asked him to.

At the post office I was 10 minutes early from when they return from lunch. The boxes were sitting by the back door and when they got there to accept what I had for them I asked why they were left there and if I could get her to sign a driver release authorization form so I could do the same. She said she figures one of the other workers told him to leave them. She didn't know anything about it.

Any other questions or insults? I don't care if he does it. It doesn't effect me. I was just curious if you guys could do that. I thought it wasn't allowed...

UPSGUY72

I drive for FedEx so we go to the same stops. I asked the driver at one business and he told me that he just leaves them by the door because the customer asked him to.

At the post office I was 10 minutes early from when they return from lunch. The boxes were sitting by the back door and when they got there to accept what I had for them I asked why they were left there and if I could get her to sign a driver release authorization form so I could do the same. She said she figures one of the other workers told him to leave them. She didn't know anything about it.

Any other questions or insults? I don't care if he does it. It doesn't effect me. I was just curious if you guys could do that. I thought it wasn't allowed...

Just curious does FED EX have a rule about driving around with your bulkhead door open or a rule about wearing your seatbelt all the time.

I bet that not allowed...

STFXG

Yes they do have rules for that. One time is a warning. Second time is termination (for contractors). I've seen the safety guy following drivers maybe a handful of times in the last ten years. And it's usually when they are trying to get rid of someone.

At least that used to be the rule... I honestly don't even remember the last time he was around.

CharleyHustle

At the post office I was 10 minutes early from when they return from lunch. The boxes were sitting by the back door and when they got there to accept what I had for them I asked why they were left there and if I could get her to sign a driver release authorization form so I could do the same.

At my Post Office the Smart Post pkgs are delivered by USPS contractor. What pkgs do you or FedEx ground deliver to the PO?

STFXG

At the post office I was 10 minutes early from when they return from lunch. The boxes were sitting by the back door and when they got there to accept what I had for them I asked why they were left there and if I could get her to sign a driver release authorization form so I could do the same.

At my Post Office the Smart Post pkgs are delivered by USPS contractor. What pkgs do you or FedEx ground deliver to the PO?

Mainly cleaning supplies. Can't remember the shipper though. Just stuff for the PO. Not customers of theirs...