DR Truck Hood?

iruhnman630

It is the newest cost cutting method. Somebody in Atlanta finally realized UPS could save billions in payroll costs and load an extra 20% more stops per car if we started leaving the packages at the curb.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Sites like that one are always one sided and you never get the whole picture. Just because some redneck backwoods country hick in Missouri says that the driver did this while home, does not mean it happened. @Brownslave688 probably dr'd it that way because of dogs. I had a complaint called in on me once for this very same type of DR due to an aggressive dog. It would be poetic justice if someone from BC recognized the pal label and knew the driver to tell him to make sure he "goes out of his way" to service these yahzoos who put it on pisssed consumer.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sites like that one are always one sided and you never get the whole picture. Just because some redneck backwoods country hick in Missouri says that the driver did this while home, does not mean it happened. @Brownslave688 probably dr'd it that way because of dogs. I had a complaint called in on me once for this very same type of DR due to an aggressive dog. It would be poetic justice if someone from BC recognized the pal label and knew the driver to tell him to make sure he "goes out of his way" to service these yahzoos who put it on :censored2: consumer.
No clue where new Hampton Missouri is so wasn't me. Lol

But you're exactly right. I've bagged or thrown man a packages on a vehicle because of animals.

If be sure to get a signature at his house from now on. Dogs? Sorry NI1

Box Ox

Not your problem if you can't make it to an appropriate release location. Is your problem if you release in a dumb location. NI1/2/3 and roll.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
No clue where new Hampton Missouri is so wasn't me. Lol

But you're exactly right. I've bagged or thrown man a packages on a vehicle because of animals.

If be sure to get a signature at his house from now on. Dogs? Sorry NI1
New Hampton is the king of podunckville...population of 286.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This website is great. I could spend all day reading it.

I like this one. I guess the words "do not send cash or cash equivalent" in the terms of shipping agreement don't apply to them:

UPS lost a $45,000+ check Review 926816 Sep 27, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Ups Overnight Delivery Service @ :censored2: Consumer

I had a DFU last week for paychecks misdelivered by a guy in his 30 day qualification. The value of the package was just shy of $146K. He got the house number right but was on the wrong street. Thankfully the homeowner was honest and left the paychecks in his mailbox for us to pick up and redeliver.

To the OP----I have left packages in BBQ grills and tree houses.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I had a DFU last week for paychecks misdelivered by a guy in his 30 day qualification. The value of the package was just shy of $146K. He got the house number right but was on the wrong street. Thankfully the homeowner was honest and left the paychecks in his mailbox for us to pick up and redeliver.

Obviously, UPS did not have that package designated as a HV, or a signature would have been required.

The cumulative printed value of the checks when deposited may have been $146K, but the intrinsic value of the package itself was practically zero.

Regardless, payroll should always be treated as a highly important delivery, because it affects so many individuals.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Obviously, UPS did not have that package designated as a HV, or a signature would have been required.

The cumulative printed value of the checks when deposited may have been $146K, but the intrinsic value of the package itself was practically zero.

Regardless, payroll should always be treated as a highly important delivery; because it affects so many individuals.

I asked my supervisor as I was also under the impression that paper checks could not be insured for more than the requisite $100 and he concurred.

I had delivered the duplicate shipment about a half hour before I redelivered the misdelivered checks.

At least the kid got the house number right.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I asked my supervisor as I was also under the impression that paper checks could not be insured for more than the requisite $100 and he concurred.

I had delivered the duplicate shipment about a half hour before I redelivered the misdelivered checks.

At least the kid got the house number right.

Give him a participation trophy!

Brownslave688

Maybe @Turdferguson can help us here. But I think the value of the package was maybe a few bucks.

Once had a customer that wanted to insure a 10k check. Sup was with me. He said you can insure it but it won't do you any good. We can only insure the value of the actual contents. So while the check was written for 10k it was only worth a few cents.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Maybe @Turdferguson can help us here. But I think the value of the package was maybe a few bucks.

Once had a customer that wanted to insure a 10k check. Sup was with me. He said you can insure it but it won't do you any good. We can only insure the value of the actual contents. So while the check was written for 10k it was only worth a few cents.

All packages are insured for at least $100 at no additional cost.

Checks have no value for insurance purposes.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Ups Expedited Delivery Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Review 925995 Sep 26 @ :censored2: Consumer

This one is funny too. I guess the driver was supposed to know the dog on the porch was blind and arthritic. He also was supposed to wade through the high grass, while looking for snakes to get to the front porch. Lol.
Our center manager told us to not go into in fenced in yards because of all the dog bites drivers were getting so I bag it and drop at the gate,later sucka

Brownslave688

Our center manager told us to not go into in fenced in yards because of all the dog bites drivers were getting so I bag it and drop at the gate,later sucka
Yep. Gates are there to keep people out and things in I'm not gonna deal with. I don't do gates.

Last edited: