DRA Woes ....

lobo157

We are on our third engineer and it still creates headaches for the managers every day...When will they realize it only works because the courier makes it work !!!

DontThrowPackages

Yep. Half the people in my station ignore the DRA anyway. Lol.
And that's what the company wants you to do. They don't want to tell you do so because it would be admitting the knowledge of a courier is superior to a bunch of zeros and ones. You should follow DRA, you will do less work and will be working safely. We use DRA and follow it to the T. The OT is proof. It creates extra RTEs and everyone is happy. When you guys turn DRA off, you give your manager the power to say, " We don't have anyone. besides I believe in you(lol)." Nope, DRA is a greatest work tool ever given.

lobo157

I hate DRA .... Have strongly opposed it from the start .... and am quick to ridicule it when it creates idiotic circular routes ....If I ran a route the way DRA creates it 10 years ago, Id have a warning letter in my mailbox everyday....The ONLY good thing about DRA is that creates a manifest of your stops.... beats the old way of jotting them down on a delivery manifest ,,,,,OTHER than that DRA is useless and only drives management crazy each and everyday ...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I hate DRA .... Have strongly opposed it from the start .... and am quick to ridicule it when it creates idiotic circular routes ....If I ran a route the way DRA creates it 10 years ago, Id have a warning letter in my mailbox everyday....The ONLY good thing about DRA is that creates a manifest of your stops.... beats the old way of jotting them down on a delivery manifest ,,,,,OTHER than that DRA is useless and only drives management crazy each and everyday ...

The best thing about DRA is that if you follow it, they have no recourse against you. The second best thing is that it has cost them tens of millions in losses for development and lowered efficiency.

DRA was supposed to allow almost anyone to be plugged into a truck and become an instant proficient courier. Sorry, but the real world doesn't work that way.

mcutrono

I especially like when it tells me i have 20 p1s and i really have 24. It lumps 5 into one stop because they are in the same building and cant differentiate 1 stop from another. Oh and the Zeros. Gotta love the zeros. Plus putting stop 12 right next to stop 84 even though they are literally next door to each other. And if you're near water..dra doesnt see water, so prepare a 10 mile drive from stop 1 to stop 2

Purplepackage

I especially like when it tells me i have 20 p1s and i really have 24. It lumps 5 into one stop because they are in the same building and cant differentiate 1 stop from another. Oh and the Zeros. Gotta love the zeros. Plus putting stop 12 right next to stop 84 even though they are literally next door to each other. And if you're near water..dra doesnt see water, so prepare a 10 mile drive from stop 1 to stop 2

The delivery manifest isn't from DRA I think it's another program becasue we don't have DRA but we do have the delivery list, it might be the roads system that does that.

But yeah aren't the 0s great, awhile back sprint sent a mass amount of letters and they were all 0s, route status says you have 60 p2 but it isn't counting the 20 other letters you have