Dream On

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I hate when I dream about work . I figured by now being retired as long as I have , my sub conscience would be as free as my conscience mind is about UPS . Even now they are stealing my time.
Running' behind , missin' stops , bad conditions , etc. I never dream about a smooth day.
I'd say a couple times a month I wake up in the morning and tell my wife ," I worked all night."
But , even when I have a nightmare like that , recovery time takes about 5 seconds after I wake up and realize ,yeeeeeeehaawwwww I am retired ! Coffee time !

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
my job is really easy so it's like i'm retired already
Same here
beep4.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I hate when I dream about work . I figured by now being retired as long as I have , my sub conscience would be as free as my conscience mind is about UPS . Even now they are stealing my time.
Running' behind , missin' stops , bad conditions , etc. I never dream about a smooth day.
I'd say a couple times a month I wake up in the morning and tell my wife ," I worked all night."
But , even when I have a nightmare like that , recovery time takes about 5 seconds after I wake up and realize ,yeeeeeeehaawwwww I am retired ! Coffee time !
That sucks for sure. when i was still working and had dreams about work , I would file a grievance for the work. they didnt think i was very funny.

the first year or so i was retired I dreamed about work maybe twice. now after over 2 years out I am dreaming about work at least once a week. same as you they are not good dreams. usually some kind of problem.

it's starting to piss me off.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2427.GIF
That sucks for sure. when i was still working and had dreams about work , I would file a grievance for the work. they didnt think i was very funny.

the first year or so i was retired I dreamed about work maybe twice. now after over 2 years out I am dreaming about work at least once a week. same as you they are not good dreams. usually some kind of problem.

BrownFlush

Never thought about filing a card for unpaid work for dreaming while an active employee , thats a good one , I thought I had seen every subject addressed.
Most of my friends worked at chemical & aluminum plants, or were in trade unions. When we go somewhere they never see where they worked drive by to remind them what they did for 30 years.
It seems you can never get the place completely out of your life . I think thats what bothers me the most.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Most of my friends worked at chemical & aluminum plants, or were in trade unions. When we go somewhere they never see where they worked drive by to remind them what they did for 30 years.
It seems you can never get the place completely out of your life . I think thats what bothers me the most.[/QUOTE]
At,least you are relieved when you wake up. I'm not.

BrownFlush

It seems you can never get the place completely out of your life . I think thats what bothers me the most.
At,least you are relieved when you wake up. I'm not.[/QUOTE]
Time and dues , it will happen.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I have had different dreams but on the same subject. that I was fired but am at work anyway wondering why I was fired and no one will tell me.

but am relieved when i wake.