Dress Shirts from Browntown with the UPS logo

LexGirl

I am a former upser. I had to leave UPS because I was moving. I worked in the office and have several nice ladies dress shirts and polos that I bought from Browntown in Louisville. They fit someone who wears a ladies large. Some of them were never even worn. If anyone is interested, send me an email for pics and price. I will make you a good deal on them. I hate to see them just hanging in my closet when someone could get some use out of them. I would also really like to at least recoup some of what I spent on them.

{edit by Cheryl: edited out email address. Please contact poster by private message.}

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am a former upser. I had to leave UPS because I was moving. I worked in the office and have several nice ladies dress shirts and polos that I bought from Browntown in Louisville. They fit someone who wears a ladies large. Some of them were never even worn. If anyone is interested, send me an email for pics and price. I will make you a good deal on them. I hate to see them just hanging in my closet when someone could get some use out of them. I would also really like to at least recoup some of what I spent on them.

Ovah might be interested ... I think he likes women's clothing.

over9five

Staff member
Does he look good in darts ?

3darts3.jpg

???
You are a strange woman, More.....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Over.....this kind of dart...
The dart can make more room for 'boobage'. Works for
man-boobs too !!

"Boobs" is a chauvanist and derogatory slang term that is offensive and has no place being used among enlightened adults.

When it is necessary to refer to that portion of the female anatomy, I prefer the term "sweater puppies" myself...........