Drive deduction

542thruNthru

Whats the two dollar "drive" deduction on my pay stub?

Some will disagree but remember companies have millions of dollars to waste on legislation against workers. DRIVE helps us counter act that.

I give $5.00 a week. When I first signed up I didn't know what it was and was giving the $2.00 a week like everyone else that didn't know. Now that I know I increased it and never looked back.

rod

Retired 22 years

Some will disagree but remember companies have millions of dollars to waste on legislation against workers. DRIVE helps us counter act that.

I give $5.00 a week. When I first signed up I didn't know what it was and was giving the $2.00 a week like everyone else that didn't know. Now that I know I increased it and never looked back.
Out of the less than a half a dozen times the Union showed up at our building in 30 years I would say 3 of them were to push their D.R.I.V.E. program. I donated a buck a week ( probably figures out to about 10 bucks now days :-)

542thruNthru

Out of the less than a half a dozen times the Union showed up at our building in 30 years I would say 3 of them were to push their D.R.I.V.E. program. I donated a buck a week ( probably figures out to about 10 bucks now days :-)
Every little bit counts.

Look at prop 22 in CA. The highest ever spent on a prop. Uber,Lyft, Amazon and Instacart were the highest contributors. Over $200 million spent to make it so their workers could stay contractors and not employees. Think pro worker unions have that much to spend?

Funny thing is all the promises before the vote have now disappeared and now there is supposed to be a strike lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
Every little bit counts.

Look at prop 22 in CA. The highest ever spent on a prop. Uber,Lyft, Amazon and Instacart were the highest contributors. Over $200 million spent to make it so their workers could stay contractors and not employees. Think pro worker unions have that much to spend?

Funny thing is all the promises before the vote have now disappeared and now there is supposed to be a strike lol.
Talk is cheap. I don't think the troops have the balls to strike now days.

542thruNthru

Talk is cheap. I don't think the troops have the balls to strike now days.
You don't understand. Uber/Lyft are not union. Also many many MANY union companies strike because they don't have half of what we get at UPS. I was on a strike line just last year at my local.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Unions would do better with jobs like pipeline building. Oops, Democrats killed those, never mind.

542thruNthru

Unions would do better with jobs like pipeline building. Oops, Democrats killed those, never mind.
It's ok Wally. You're blinded by political sidelines.

It's easy to point out failures and ignore successes. Again companies have much MUCH more to spend than we do.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Sounds good
Like to see a breakdown on what it’s spent on