drive

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Damn you!
tenor.gif

542thruNthru

Hello,

I was involved in a minor crash (side scrapped one vehicle and rear ended parked car) a couple weeks ago. No one was in either vehicle. I was informed I would keep my job, and was told to report the next day by my sup. The morning after the incident, I was told not to come in and would be told when to come back in. After contacting the sup(s) and center manager for a couple weeks, I've been told that my investigation is still being worked on and there's no update on my return. Is this normal and if so, how long should I expect to be suspended without pay before returning to driving?

Thanks
Screenshot_20210301-161045_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

You need to call your local ASAP and speak with your BA.

Hello,

I was involved in a minor crash (side scrapped one vehicle and rear ended parked car) a couple weeks ago. No one was in either vehicle. I was informed I would keep my job, and was told to report the next day by my sup. The morning after the incident, I was told not to come in and would be told when to come back in. After contacting the sup(s) and center manager for a couple weeks, I've been told that my investigation is still being worked on and there's no update on my return. Is this normal and if so, how long should I expect to be suspended without pay before returning to driving?

Thanks
Are you in the union?