Driver follow up

Siveriano

Hello is me again.

so today was my 10th day with 205 stops, I was doing fine by lunch i have 108 stops done and 97 more to go( all DR) but my super came and said on my route is only 170-180 stops to scratch, i finished 175 stops in 8.51 hours of work, the planned day was 7.98 so i was over by .53 clicks(shame on me).

anyways my question is, so far i have got 2 drivers follow ups, i ask my super how to do it, but im guessing he is just busy on other stuff because he always tell me, we will do them one day.

1 driver follow up says " i delivered a pkg for someone who use to live there" and the second say " I delivered the pkg in the front door"

are this bad, or is just regular stuff that happen to all other drivers?
what if the time frame to do this expire and I have not yet do it?

Thanks for all your help

PT Car Washer

1st DFU the person had moved. Happens. 2nd DFU sounds more like a complaint. They would rather have it delivered to the back door. So what?

Hello is me again.

so today was my 10th day with 205 stops, I was doing fine by lunch i have 108 stops done and 97 more to go( all DR) but my super came and said on my route is only 170-180 stops to scratch, i finished 175 stops in 8.51 hours of work, the planned day was 7.98 so i was over by .53 clicks(shame on me).

anyways my question is, so far i have got 2 drivers follow ups, i ask my super how to do it, but im guessing he is just busy on other stuff because he always tell me, we will do them one day.

1 driver follow up says " i delivered a pkg for someone who use to live there" and the second say " I delivered the pkg in the front door"

Thanks for all your help
You do It,the day you get the driver follow up.

Make sure you put it in the DIAD,as driver follow up.

You get extra time credit,for it.

Helps you with your. over/ under.

OPTION3

You do It,the day you get the driver follow up.

Make sure you put it in the DIAD,as driver follow up.

You get extra time credit,for it.

Helps you with your. over/ under.
In our building we are to treat it as a package. Like I’ve said, sheet it each attempt as a follow up but make sure it is sheeted EACH attempt EACH day

In our building we are to treat it as a package. Like I’ve said, sheet it each attempt as a follow up but make sure it is sheeted EACH attempt EACH day
Thats where some of the new drivers,have problems. they dont always take the proper credit, for their work.

Not putting in meeting or trainng time.
Not taking credit for over weights.

Or any other special counts,that your center may use.

oldngray

nowhere special
Driver follow ups won't be in EDD so will needed to be sheeted manually. UPS "could" have them in EDD but stopped doing that because so many didn't get attempted when they should they showed on the center reports as service failures just as if they were normal packages.

Siveriano

oh ok. so tomorrow Ill go to those address and ask to the moved one if they have the pkg, and to the second DFU if they ever find the pkg in their FD right?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Thats where some of the new drivers,have problems. they dont always take the proper credit, for their work.

OC's probably don't bother teaching them how....the d**kbags that they are.

Siveriano

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/driver-follow-up.358030/#ixzz3CIxNi9G0

yeah i noticed it is happening to me, everyday we are being hold by preload for at least 15 minutes, and like today my bulk door cable broke so i have to wait for one guy to bring me a new truck(275 miles on it) plus my super tell me to deliver the missloads too.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hello is me again.

Thanks for all your help

The Super is someone in an apartment who fixes things, a SUP is short for SUPERVISOR.

Don't rush, just get more fluidity to your delivery methods, and the time will kind of shave itself off. Follow ups are common, and basically as long as it isn't a mis-delivery, it shouldn't be a ding on you. The one you DR'd to the front door (providing that it was by the methods) they're saying they never got. The other one was for an address to Bill Johnson. Well, Mr Johnson has moved, and now the person who lived there got a package not belonging to them, so UPS wants it back.

You should be fine

yeah i noticed it is happening to me, everyday we are being hold by preload for at least 15 minutes, and like today my bulk door cable broke so i have to wait for one guy to bring me a new truck(275 miles on it) plus my super tell me to deliver the missloads too.
That all takes time,unfortunately you never get enough time credit. for it.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
da means im going ot have to pay for it? on my sheet is says its a signed Baseball Bat.

It depends. Do you remember the specifics of the delivery? I mean, as long as didn't do anything dumb you should be fine.

There are people in this world out to scam people, and with something like a signed bat, it's VERY possible that they got what they wanted, and are trying to deny it so they get a refund and get their nice signed bat for free.

It depends. Do you remember the specifics of the delivery? I mean, as long as didn't do anything dumb you should be fine.

There are people in this world out to scam people, and with something like a signed bat, it's VERY possible that they got what they wanted, and are trying to deny it so they get a refund and get their nice signed bat for free.
Dishonest customers? what??..lol

PT Car Washer

Which would be considered a criminal act.