Driver follow ups (time allowance)

BurntSienna

I’ve heard that we get a big time allowance for doing DFUs. Is this true? How much time? What if it’s a NI1? Does it still count? And what happens if I forget to do it? It’s easy to forget them since they’re not in my board and I don’t want to go back for it when I finish the route (especially if I’m doing a split)

IESucks

I’ve heard that we get a big time allowance for doing DFUs. Is this true? How much time? What if it’s a NI1? Does it still count? And what happens if I forget to do it? It’s easy to forget them since they’re not in my board and I don’t want to go back for it when I finish the route (especially if I’m doing a split)
Yes you get time allowance of 2 1/2 minutes once you enter them in your Diad. Yes ni1 counts. There is a printout each day of follow ups. There is a printout of what follow ups weren't done the previous day. These lists are low on the totem pole of what management worries about. Until it's the new subject of the day. You can be reprimanded for not following directions anytime if they wanted too.

oldngray

nowhere special
They aren't in your DIAD so the center won't get dinged for service failures. Doesn't matter that it takes the driver longer to type everything in and also creates more service failures that way.

542thruNthru

I never get the time allowance. That's because I never do DFUs. I haven't done one in probably 8 years.

When I used to do them I'd get screamed at every time so I stopped. Not going to deal with it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I do every DFU they assign me, and receive the same hourly rate (allowance) as I do for all of the other work I perform.

My dream route would be nothing but DFU's and Dish Network call tags.
I don't, for the life of me, understand how so many of us allow ourselves to be hypnotized by the Company and their metrics???

tenor.png

When I snap my fingers, you will be released from your trance...

Snapping%20Fingers%20Left%20Hand_zpsdxm8usck.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Why does it matter?

Don’t you get paid by the hour?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You are way too worried about time newbie.