Driver goes full *

Dear Diary

UPS PC Slave
Driver at my center was on a 1 week vacation and wanted an extra week off... so he had his wife call in the center that he got held up by the mafia in PORTUGAL. They couldn't return here until further notice. So he returned yesterday night and texted drivers bragging about this lie, which the supervisor was made aware of. So Driver walks in late during PCM and says something like "Glad to be back here with you guys. the friend-ing chinese mafia man fk the chinese. Diseases and everything". Driver got walked out LOL

542thruNthru

giphy-180.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Driver at my center was on a 1 week vacation and wanted an extra week off... so he had his wife call in the center that he got held up by the mafia in PORTUGAL. They couldn't return here until further notice. So he returned yesterday night and texted drivers bragging about this lie, which the supervisor was made aware of. So Driver walks in late during PCM and says something like "Glad to be back here with you guys. the friend-ing chinese mafia man fk the chinese. Diseases and everything". Driver got walked out LOL
So the Chinese mafia in Portugal robbed him?

Siveriano

Our center have snitches too, some times they will misinterpret what I said, gotta love when my manager tell me "someone told me you planned to stay out until 2000 hours" to which I usually say "that's a lie, I said I would gladly stay out until 2359 but I guess i worked too fast"

Turdferguson

Just a turd

That has got to rank as one of the stupidest excuses ever.
Way too easy to check something like that out. You get kidnapped in a foreign country and the state department isn't contacted, but local UPS management is?

El Correcto

god is dead
If this is true, which I doubt.
This is why you never talk to your co workers about anything that could get you fired. Why would you ever compromise yourself to the will of others?

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s kind of like those idiots that post themselves doing crimes on social media or calling in lying saying they are sick and posting their fun day off all over the gram.