Driver Helper - asked to come in next week to fill out paperwork?

Hi all,

I was asked (by HR?) to come in next week to fill out paperwork. Does anyone know what that's all about? Am I supposed to bring anything with me? The girl on the phone didn't say/know much. Thanks.

NEnewbie

I feel like an elf.
I should have browsed the forum before I posted in the other thread!
I was asked to come in next week myself in a similar way the OP has. I am very encouraged by what people have said! My driver said he would put the word in if I busted my ass for him I guess he did!! I am so happy! :beersmiley:

UPSGUY72

Just a note. They might have you fill out paper work (back ground check information stuff )but not call you back to actually work right away. Anyways good luck...

Could just be an exit survey for the companies use. You know: how well did HR explain the job? Was the job what you expected? That kind of thing.

BUZZKILL!!!

Just kidding, thank you for bringing up that possibility. I'll update this thread after I meet with them and let interested parties know what it was all about.

browner89

Could just be an exit survey for the companies use. You know: how well did HR explain the job? Was the job what you expected? That kind of thing.

Yeah, this was one of my thoughts, it could really be anything, you could fill out papers for a background check for some future purpose, signing the contractual paperwork for immediate hire, or simply filling out some HR paperwork about how the job was, etc.

Do let us know though, and you seem to want in, so good luck, hope you get what you're looking for, this place needs more people eager to work, too many slouches.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Hi all,

I was asked (by HR?) to come in next week to fill out paperwork. Does anyone know what that's all about? Am I supposed to bring anything with me? The girl on the phone didn't say/know much. Thanks.
Sounds like they may bring you back. Like its mentioned on here, keep your driving record clean as a whistle, the uttermost importance to you for real. Get in there work, get your seniority in and sign the first driving bid list you see, if that's what your looking to do. Worst case scenario maybe youll only temp aka seasonal drive but decent gig to supplement your part time money while your waiting to go full time. Good luck youngblood lol.

Indecisi0n

When HR mentioned "paperwork", what was your reply? Didn't you ask why and what?
giphy.gif