Driver Helper Coordinator

elduderino

Started training for this yesterday. Has been a little disorganized so far but my main question is has anyone actually stayed on after peak at a Sup position? Obviously HR told me its "highly possible" but thats what they're supposed to say..

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Started training for this yesterday. Has been a little disorganized so far but my main question is has anyone actually stayed on after peak at a Sup position? Obviously HR told me its "highly possible" but thats what they're supposed to say..
Our helper coordinator worked 1 week last peak and was let go , don’t waste your time my friend.
🧔✊

rod

Retired 22 years
Driver Helper Coodinator"---IF ever there was a UPS job that came with nothing but headaches that would have to be it. I can't imagine trying to "coordinate" a bunch of people who are constantly quitting and not showing up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Suprised we are using helpers with the kung flu numbers going up?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1602629179056.jpeg

Poop Head

Judge me.
Best thing to do is communicate with the drivers. Ask them where and when is the best time for them to pick up their helper, where they wanna meet them, etc... then do the opposite.
💩✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Best thing to do is communicate with the drivers. Ask them where and when is the best time for them to pick up their helper, where they wanna meet them, etc... then do the opposite.
You know one week into peak it’ll be the drivers job to set up the helper times. My center manager knows I only accept hot college chicks as my helpers.
🧔✊