Driver Helper question

cmh502

Hello, Im sure this question has been asked in this forum before but I looked around and couldn't find anything. I applied for a seasonal driver helper position and had an interview on October 1st. I still haven't heard anything and I was told my application was being submitted. The interview went well and I am assuming I got the job. I had the interview in Parsippany, NJ. Does anyone have any information as to who I could contact or when the drivers start using helpers this time of year?

Thanks!

Hello, Im sure this question has been asked in this forum before but I looked around and couldn't find anything. I applied for a seasonal driver helper position and had an interview on October 1st. I still haven't heard anything and I was told my application was being submitted. The interview went well and I am assuming I got the job. I had the interview in Parsippany, NJ. Does anyone have any information as to who I could contact or when the drivers start using helpers this time of year?

Thanks!
call 867-5309

barnyard

KTM rider
Can we please, please, please get a sticky for new/prospective employees that cannot click past page 1 to find the answer to the same question that all the other new/prospective employees want to know?????

Make it a 'no snark zone.'

I would abide by that.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Can we please, please, please get a sticky for new/prospective employees that cannot click past page 1 to find the answer to the same question that all the other new/prospective employees want to know?????

Make it a 'no snark zone.'

I would abide by that.

How about all new members have to successfully complete a search before they can post?

barnyard

KTM rider
I have long advocated a 50 post minimum before you can start a thread. Almost all the other Internet forums I belong to are like this.

Even a 10 post minimum. Many of the noobs post up their question and never come back again. Even the "where's my package" posters could be posting in the sticky, instead of starting their own threads.