Driver Helpers

• Thread starter Tryna get A Job
  • Start date

1080Driver

Not much as I recall.....I think about $8.00 an hour, seems like they also offer a bonus dollar an hour if you report every day they want you. Good luck

worldwide

why not go to the source for information on UPS helper jobs?

UPS is hiring individuals to work as temporary, seasonal Driver Helpers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking.

As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle but assist the driver in the delivery of packages.

Driver Helpers usually meet the UPS driver at a mutually agreed upon time and location each weekday (Monday through Friday) and typically do not work on weekends or selected holidays. Hours vary but usually begin after 8:00 a.m. and end before 8:00 p.m. Driver Helpers must comply with UPS appearance guidelines.

skoomer

$8.50 in pa. not worth it if you ask me. Did it before ran my ass off. Then still had to do my regular shift. They wanted me to do christmas eve. yeah right...

well the job i have right now, i work all holidays... xmas eve, xmas day..thanksgiving day, etc. .. and i dont even get paid time and a half for it or even a bonus, so if UPS told me to work xmas eve.. it will mean nothing to me.

stealth8

In Metro DC helpers are paid 10.50/perhr and they also get a $250.00 bonus if they work without a call-in. The driver that recommends a driver helper also gets that $250.00 bonus if the helper makes the same commit. Last year my helper was so HELPFUL that I gave him my $250.00, so he got a nice $500.00 plus his hourly pay. Needless to say he will be working again with me again this year.

R

RIVERA

In Metro DC helpers are paid 10.50/perhr and they also get a $250.00 bonus if they work without a call-in. The driver that recommends a driver helper also gets that $250.00 bonus if the helper makes the same commit. Last year my helper was so HELPFUL that I gave him my $250.00, so he got a nice $500.00 plus his hourly pay. Needless to say he will be working again with me again this year.

in san diego ca. $9.50 hr