Driver NOT fired

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
hey!! im going on 27 yrs,, never got a warning letter,, got along with about 98% of my management team,, and im thankfull for corporate's ability to keep me secure in my employement......I guess im the minority here

fxdwg

Long Time Member
hey!! im going on 27 yrs,, never got a warning letter,, got along with about 98% of my management team,, and im thankfull for corporate's ability to keep me secure in my employement......I guess im the minority here

There's two of us now.

Bad Gas!

Do you want a metal or a chest to pin it on?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have the chest, Im number 4. But tonight I had a hit while parked.
Will I be fired, will it be ruled unavoidable?
Tune in tomorrow to see if Im fired.
See if tooner gets tuned.

Cezanne

Just wondering about the 2% that you didn't get along with. Please describe, no names of course. That corporate remark is kind of distrubing.:dissapointed:

Good for you hellfire, and good luck for the remainder of your career. For a , I've got it good" award we have for you a giant tube of chap stick and a hand mirror.

seriously though, I am glad you have had a completely pleasant career @ UPS.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Good for you.

What I do find interesting though is the lack of understanding of one so long in the trenches, but yet so without basic understandings of how things work at ups.

d

tieguy

Banned

sometimes it seems like you're in the minority here but those that feel they got a raw deal tend to make more noise then those that have no issues.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
but those that feel they got a raw deal tend to make more noise then those that have no issues.
Thats right, we only feel we got a raw deal. For sure it never would be the out of control, power hungry, promotion seeking management person at fault.

Some people are blessed or lucky. Consider yourselves both.

I can document 99.9% of all the paperwork over 33 years to be generated by 2 people, either directly, or indirectly, and over a period of less than three years total. The file takes about half of a filing cabinet drawer to hold.

So if you removed those three years, I would be able to say the same thing, but with 30 years service.

It is what it is. Be thankful, very thankful.

d

W

westsideworma

It was ruled UNAVOIDABLE, hurray for me!

of course it was! you were on the clock :wink2:

You did not plan for the unexpected by calling in so this person would have hit the cover driver instead....sheesh what were you thinking? :happy-very: