Driver raise question

U

uber

So I just made my 30 days and as I understand it I get a raise and go up from $16.10 to $17.25. How do the raises work from here on out?

U

uber

I don't have my contract book handy. Thanks for the response though, very informative...

U

uber

Thats not how it works out here. There is no free period, the shop steward I met with on Friday would have discussed that with me.

UPSGUY72

So I just made my 30 days and as I understand it I get a raise and go up from $16.10 to $17.25. How do the raises work from here on out?

Did they tell you you made your 30 days or are you assuming you made your 30 days. I'd wait till I say my next pay check to see if I got a raise before your shoot yourself in your foot.

Anyways

Start $16.10
30 days $17.25
12 months $18.25
24 months $20.75
36 months Top rate currently $31.785 in my area.

U

uber

There's no free period in the western region, I believe. I just texted a couple old time drivers to ask. But, I'm pretty sure this would have been brought up before and they wouldn't have pulled me in the office and acted like it was such a big decision if that was the case.

UPSGUY72

There's no free period in the western region, I believe. I just texted a couple old time drivers to ask. But, I'm pretty sure this would have been brought up before and they wouldn't have pulled me in the office and acted like it was such a big decision if that was the case.

Your wrong...