Driver Release Location - Other

WorknLateHuh

How many of you use this?

Most probably already know this, but when the prompt comes up and says, “info notice required” for “DR other” you can just hit stop complete anyways and it completes the stop without a scan.

I deliver mostly rural stuff where customers prefer pkgs left in boxes, totes, etc.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It simply means you are supposed to leave a notice indicating to the customer where the package was left as the DIAD is assuming because you used "other" the package was left in an unusual location.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Thats got to showup on a report
That's why you scan the notice first then throw it away.

sunny_lil_kev.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.
Not a word yet after a few years. Maybe they are collecting all the failed d-note scans for a timely termination
I got written up a while ago for not using an info notice for a "left at" commercial (I ran out and didn't have my normal truck that day)
Never a word about not scanning for a Dr/other

bumped

Most probably already know this, but when the prompt comes up and says, “info notice required” for “DR other” you can just hit stop complete anyways and it completes the stop without a scan.

I deliver mostly rural stuff where customers prefer pkgs left in boxes, totes, etc.

For leaving in boxes or totes I use DR, then UPS box.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
DR/other/gate and DR/other/dropbox all the time. Never scanned an infonotice. Occasionally it will be driveway, tree or vehicle model based on the dog situation.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby

Just scan a notice and throw it away That will keep you off any stupid report