Driver-release small arms?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
So lately im getting small boxes thst are heavy... it said small arms on one of them

are they loaded bullets or just the shells and lead separate so the customer has to press them together?

With these, i try to focus on where im dr -ing them, like those big screen tvs that also doesnt require a signature... if no safe spot to dr, i 07 it

CJinx

ORM-D Cartridges, small arms is usually complete ammunition. Somtimes it is just the powder for reloading purposes.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I just drop and run. You wanna make sure the guy gets it? There's a service for that, it's called "direct signature".

vantexan

So lately im getting small boxes thst are heavy... it said small arms on one of them

are they loaded bullets or just the shells and lead separate so the customer has to press them together?

With these, i try to focus on where im dr -ing them, like those big screen tvs that also doesnt require a signature... if no safe spot to dr, i 07 it
I may be wrong but aren't bullets ammunition, not small arms? Think small arms are pistols.

oldngray

nowhere special
I may be wrong but aren't bullets ammunition, not small arms? Think small arms are pistols.

Bullets are ammunition components. A cartridge or shell would be a loaded round of ammunition. Small arms could refer to either handguns or rifles but they shoot small arms ammunition.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Thanks all.

I just drop and run. You wanna make sure the guy gets it? There's a service for that, it's called "direct signature".

Sorry, im not one to haphazardly drop stuff in plain view, like these and tvs...also those small cubes of pills from the pharmacy and small boxes that came fom PND (Pandora) and VS (Victoria secret)

That's one of the reasons my absentee boss made me permanent in my service area. I sorta care about my customers

Last edited:

BoxStomper69

Goldmember
A truck caught on fire in our building with a box or two of cartridges inside of it. Luckily, no drivers or loaders were around at the time. The fire department had to wait until they all went off. A few bullet holes, mostly inside the truck, on the wall and the neighboring truck.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I wouldn't release one of these...ever. If someone complains, have a manager deliver it and state the obvious.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Meh,
I release all that I can.
You don't know what's in the pkg. sometimes.

Just b'c it says "small arms" if it's not DSR or ISR, we don't give you your money back if it ends up missing. And as far as leaving "ammo" on somebody's porch? Who cares? Ammo doesn't kill anyone by itself.

I bet we all release shoes that are "worth" way more than some measly ammo. delivery.