posk96

I was a seasonal driver this past peak season in los angeles ca and wage was 18.75 then i was hired as a permanent driver i was sent to integrad and i passed now i wonder how much ima going to start an hour as a permanet driver or im keeping the same 18.75 i dont feel confortable tu ask the manager or hr they gave me a huge oportunity i dont really mind about the wage but im curious thanks guys

km3

I was a seasonal driver this past peak season in los angeles ca and wage was 18.75 then i was hired as a permanent driver i was sent to integrad and i passed now i wonder how much ima going to start an hour as a permanet driver or im keeping the same 18.75 i dont feel confortable tu ask the manager or hr they gave me a huge oportunity i dont really mind about the wage but im curious thanks guys

It's the same.

CoolStoryBro

18.75 is the starting wage.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Read the contract book. It has all the answers to your questions

barnyard

KTM rider
FFS. Ask HR or your boss or whoever trained you. If you already went to Integrad, look at your paycheck, that is the starting hourly rate.

Refused/NR3

Why did they hire you? Isn't the wait for part timers to go FT driving like 11 years in LA?