Driver swarmed by bees,faulted for the injury

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We have had so many dog attacks that the big thing now. So I bring back 10 send agains. I get hello, whats going on here, Hello, loose dogs. Well cant you deliver to the neighbor, Hello its the hood, and if it is loose it can come to the neighbors house too.
Pick your poison, and stick by it. I used to deliver to most places with loose dogs, I had common sense, now they say even if you know the dog, have petted the dog, dont trust it. So I do what they say, and the results are I did not get bit, wouldnt have , pkg did not get delivered, and you say blah, blah blah, XXXX. Im working as directed.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yet more affirmation of the importance of not taking any of UPS's "safety programs" seriously.

The only thing that really matters here is that the driver is OK and he will not face any sort of disciplinary action. Whether or not some idiot in a suit decides to "charge" him for the injury is irrelevant. There will be paperwork, lectures, an OJS, and probably an hour or so reciting commentaries and regurgitating acronyms, but other than that nothing will change.

Yellowjackets are nasty critters. Unlike bees, they can sting you over and over and they are very aggressive. I have gotten stung twice already this year, once while I was going down the road at 55 MPH. Scary!
You are correct in that yellow jackets are nasty and aggressive. Yellow Jackets are actually wasps, not bees. Wasps can sting multiple times and bees can only sting once. Wasps and hornets are related.