Driver thrown from vehicle after crash

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I love this little gem from the article - 'The truck and SUV remained at the scene after the accident.' .... gee, ya don't say!, that's Pulitzer material right there.

I hope the dude's going to be ok, but he's a maroon and therefore it's difficult for me to muster up a great deal of sympathy for him. How hard is it to put on a seatbelt?

No excuses

hypo hanna

I love this little gem from the article - 'The truck and SUV remained at the scene after the accident.' .... gee, ya don't say!, that's Pulitzer material right there.

I hope the dude's going to be ok, but he's a maroon and therefore it's difficult for me to muster up a great deal of sympathy for him. How hard is it to put on a seatbelt?

No excuses
I'm withholding judgement. I have seen the seatbelts fail on a FedEx truck.

Rainman

Its all good.
The last two drivers who fell out of our trucks ended up under them, with the trucks rolling over on their sides.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

fedex_rtd

Can't tell you how many times I have seen Ground drivers, cruising down the road with the bulkhead door open, both the drivers door and the passenger side door open, and NOT wearing a seatbelt. The things that Ground drivers get away with, that would have gotten an Express DGO driver fired years ago are astounding...Hopefully this Ground driver pays for his stupidity with a good amount of pain.