driverhelper09

driverhelper09

Hey everyone,

This is my first year as a driver helper. Could anyone give me an idea how next week could look as far as busiest days, work schedule, etc. Thanks.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Driver's will start late as loads to the centers will be late. Air volume will be heavy with the possibility of your driver having to break off area and go meet up to get another wave of late air packages, especially if you are in snow. Peak day is supposed to me Monday but should remain almost as heavy all weak. No pickups on Thursday so your driver might be able to keep you until the truck is empty. That's my take.

UPSGUY72

Driver's will start late as loads to the centers will be late. Air volume will be heavy with the possibility of your driver having to break off area and go meet up to get another wave of late air packages, especially if you are in snow. Peak day is supposed to me Monday but should remain almost as heavy all weak. No pickups on Thursday so your driver might be able to keep you until the truck is empty. That's my take.

Starting late!!! On monday where starting 45 min early and if we get to the building earlier than that and the preload is done we can start earlier.

It's going to be busy busy busy

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We used to start early on Monday's until Dumb and Dumber took over the center. We are starting normal time Monday and 20 minutes later rest of the week.

Wjosephryan

This is my 4th year as a helper. We did 409 stops Monday between 10am and 8:30. We only did 303 today, because my driver yelled @ dispatch with other drivers, and they added another truck. It just started snowing in Denver so I'm sure it might be late tomorrow. 2 years ago on Christmas eve we got help from a seasonal driver and an accountant in her car. They pretty much want everyone done asap on Christmas Eve. BTW fruit from David and Harry accounted for about 50+ stops on Mon.

Merry Christmas

stepitup

Harry and David? I almost forgot about them. About two or three years ago they were a huge portion of my delivery route. Where did they go?