Drivers accept Credit Cards?

gman042

Been around the block a few times
We had a complaint/concern on one of our drivers yesterday
Complaint stated that the driver acted unprofessional when the customer told him to smile more and act pleasant.
Customer stated that the exchange was unpleasant.

Box Ox

We had a complaint/concern on one of our drivers yesterday
Complaint stated that the driver acted unprofessional when the customer told him to smile more and act pleasant.
Customer stated that the exchange was unpleasant.

And why couldn't we deliver their stuff earlier and on a finely upholstered pillow, anyway? They'd been waiting allllllllllllll dayyyyyyyy and it looks like there might be a little wear on the box.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And why couldn't we deliver their stuff earlier and on a finely upholstered pillow, anyway? They'd been waiting allllllllllllll dayyyyyyyy and it looks like there might be a little wear on the box.
My favorite is when the concern says "Cust says she waited by the door all day. Pkg contains headphones she really needs."

Oh really, you sat by the door all day?

Box Ox

Some customers are absolutely amazing, and some act like they think they're your only stop and your route ends at 1pm.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Some customers are absolutely amazing, and some act like they think they're your only stop and your route ends at 1pm.
People have no clue what our day is like. Most people think we have 20-30 maybe in a day.

Then they call in complaints when we don't have time to deal with their BS.

Mr.Golden

I got my first complaint last week. Customer complain that others get their pkgs early but get his late. Umm...it's a ground pkg, it's not bulk so u can receive it anytime of the day.

margaritaville

I find it really hard not to start laughing when trashy fat woman who probably dont have a job tell me they been waiting all day for a package in an upset tone. Its like im busting my butt at work why you are sitting around all day doing nothing. If you want it before 1030 pay for it.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I work in the ghetto so get multiple complaints per day. Well I should say multiple people call multiple times per day--they usually filter the calls unless they're funny. Yesterday they said I had 3 and told me about one of them. There's a fenced in apartment building with a "beware dog" sign on the fence and an abused pitbull they randomly let out that hides in the bushes and tries to eat the neighbors as they race to the gate. Its actually funny watching the people come out of the building stop on the steps and stare at the bushes then run across the "yard" often having to leap over the fence. Yesterday one such long jump athlete called in complaining that I honk and wait at gate refusing to run across the yard and that because it's not her dog I should be running and vaulting over the gate like everyone else (with her 53lb fingerhut box). I told them to tell her to expect the infonotice in roughly the same spot on the fence as yesterday.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Making a delivery earlier this week and noticed that the guy looked real depressed. I asked what the problem was, he begins telling me that he got a bad yelp review the day before. He begins telling me what was said and I just start laughing. He asks what's so funny, and I just ask how old he is. He says 22, "I tell him to turn that frown upside down buckaroo. You've got a hole life ahead of you of pissing people off".

Anthonysg0113

I work in the ghetto so get multiple complaints per day. Well I should say multiple people call multiple times per day--they usually filter the calls unless they're funny. Yesterday they said I had 3 and told me about one of them. There's a fenced in apartment building with a "beware dog" sign on the fence and an abused pitbull they randomly let out that hides in the bushes and tries to eat the neighbors as they race to the gate. Its actually funny watching the people come out of the building stop on the steps and stare at the bushes then run across the "yard" often having to leap over the fence. Yesterday one such long jump athlete called in complaining that I honk and wait at gate refusing to run across the yard and that because it's not her dog I should be running and vaulting over the gate like everyone else (with her 53lb fingerhut box). I told them to tell her to expect the infonotice in roughly the same spot on the fence as yesterday.
You did the right thing. You've got to train customers.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
Why wouldn't he be mad at Amazon not paying the brokerage fees?
Pretty sure can't take credit info over a DIAD board.
So I call BS on this customer
These are my favorite customers. I LOVE Amazon(sarcasm).. I had someone get mad because I didn't bring her chairs inside and take away the boxes,like the regular furniture store delivery guy.